The most effective way to learn is to the way in Industry people follows or works that is Application Based. Parallel to learning, it is most important to apply the skills in real world applications & how to apply most effectively to design that follows all the standards that Industries implement to make new design.
I am Vehicle Design Engineer, Founder & currently studying MSc Mechanical Engineering with 8+years experience in designing Vehicle components & Machine compoents using various softwares like CATIA, SolidWorks, Siemens NX, AutoCAD. I have taught more than 200 graduates, Professioanal & Industry Experts in various fields who are willing to learn new skills to apply there technical knowledge or graduates who wish to complete there final year project or professional who are currently employed but want to learn new skill for better opportunities in the market.
Charges are available as package for more than one Modules/workbenches while combining for one or more softwares at a time. Cancellation charges applicable after first free lesson for package deal.
Per hour charges may vary depends on the distance I need to travel.
➢ ACADEMIC DETAILS
2018 – 2020 || MSc Mechanical Engineering, Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK
(Expected Grades 2:1)
• Composite material & Light weight structures
• Advanced Stress and Structural Analysis
• Research Methods
• Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering optimization
• Thermo-mechanical energy conversion system
• Computational fluid dynamics and heat transfer
2005 - 2009 || BE Automobile Engineering, Sardar Patel University, Anand, India
• Racing Cars (Elective)
• Fluid Mechanics
• Power Electronics & Control Engineering
• Vehicle Dynamics
• Quality Management
• Automobile System Design
• Material Science
• Machine Drawing
• Theory of Machines
➢ WORK EXPERIENCE
(1) Company: BLACKROSE Design Services (Regd.), Vadodara, India
Duration: November 2013 – December 2017
- Provided CAD Services like Development of 3D models based on concept drawings, Conversion of 2D drawings to 3D models and vice versa. Also provided support for CAE/CFD, 3D Scanning & 3D Printing projects.
- Professional CAD Training Services to Industry, Professionals & Graduates for CAD software like CATIA V5, SolidWorks, Solid Edge and AutoCAD.
(2) Company: TATA AUTOCOMP Systems Ltd. - Technical Centre, Pune, India
Duration: November, 2010 – October 2013
Role: Design Engineer
- Responsible for Concept Development, Prototyping, Testing, Modelling, Detailed Drawing Generation as part of a team.
- Designed Injection & Compression moulded parts like bumper, instrument panel, engine hood, foot step for major automobile companies like TATA Motors, Ashok Leyland, MAN and John Deere.
- Completed successfully Material Conversion projects like Sheet metal to Plastic parts.
HVAC Air flow performance improvement project: - [TATA Motors Ltd.]
- Made Add-on part for Air-vents that increase air velocity.
- Developed 3D model in Catia V5 and then check for Tooling feasibility, Clash analysis with environment parts.
- Made prototype of Add-on part for physical testing, checked for air velocity using grid on vehicle and also on bench using Anemometer.
Instrument panel for Indica Facelift: - [TATA Motors Ltd.]
- Presented different proposal with change in material, chrome cover for Air – vents, combination of different colors for different parts.
- Created prototype for the same.
Foot Step: - [John Deere]
- Converted sheet metal part into light weight composite plus sheet metal part.
- Designed the framework using composite material with addition of few metal parts.
Engine Hood: - [Ashok Leyland]
- Achieved objective of the project of creating extra space for the newly introduced part around engine with minimum changes in tooling with no compromise in quality & shape.
- Made master sample for production reference after making changes in tooling.
(3) Company: General Motors Ltd., Halol, India
Duration: January 2009 – May 2009
- Received training as a buyer for PTR (Production Trial Run) process, supplier database management, price negotiation process as a part of GPSC (Global Purchase & Supply Chain) department.
➢ ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
(4) Company: Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK
Duration: October 2018 – Present
Role: Post Graduate Event Rep (Part Time)
- Managing, organizing & co-ordinating university events
(5) Company: Amazon Logistics
Duration: November 2018 – Present
Role: Fulfillment Associate (Part Time)
- Arranging parcels in respective aisle in order according to there identification, storing of packages, prepare parcels bag for staging.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|