I am an English trainer. I have been coaching students from high school level to PG level. I take English classes for U.S students (10th and 11th graders) for PSAT, SAT and ACT. I have done my M.B.A from New Zealand and also worked in NZ for more than 4 years. I can help students to improve in their English language, pronunciation and also help you get a score between 7 and 8.5 in IELTS. I train students daily on IELTS four modules. Am an expert in IELTS speaking module and have a band of 8.5 for speaking. I can train you from base level to an expert level in speaking in less than 30 days. My teaching methodology is tailored purely based on each individual's capability.
I am a friend, mentor, trainer and motivator to my students and I am always willing to listen very patiently and politely. My training sessions cannot be with out fun. I see that you learn by enjoying, smiling and love to be in my sessions without knowing that you are in a class.
I have been teaching for the last 22 years. I have taught more than 50,000 students so far. School level students have scored an A+ and my U.S students have got a score of 740 out of 800 for SAT. My IELTS students have scored band between 7 and 8.5.
Grace Villa, Memadangu, Muvattupuzha, Kerala, India, (concealed information)
Cell: +91-(concealed information)
Nov 01, 2017
Dear Sir / Ma’m,
It is my pleasure to inform that I am willing to give online training for your students globally. I believe that my instructional abilities, combined with my strong interpersonal skills and work ethic would greatly benefit your educational program.
I believe that education is the key to success for young students. As a teacher, I hope to motivate students in ascertaining their inner strengths and abilities and discovering what truly inspires them. I aim to provide a stimulating learning environment that encourages students to trust their own opinions, while fostering confidence in order for students to realize their full potential.
Through my teaching experience thus far, I have found the method of facilitating rather than dictating to be a highly beneficial style of teaching. I have learned that if students construct their own learning experiences they will not only retain information longer, but they will also become more confident in their abilities. Being devoted to this assertion confirms that I have made the right career choice for myself. I love working with youngsters and will continue to strive to be a positive influence in their lives.
I have come to realize how vital education is in the preparation for young people to achieve success in all endeavors set before them. I hope to instill a love of learning and a desire for constant learning and a desire for constant knowledge within each student.
Please contact me at your convenience to discuss in greater detail how my qualification would best meet the needs of your educational program. Thank you for your time and consideration.
AJAI JOHN. MA, MBA, DISM.
Mob: (concealed information) / (concealed information)
Grace villa, Memadangu, Muvattupuzha, Kerala, India, (concealed information)
Cell: +91-(concealed information)
SEEKING LANGUAGE TEACHING POSITION
Self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to student development and the learning experience. Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students. Possess outstanding communication skills; present information in a variety of ways, collaborates with all levels of staff members and establishes quality relationships with students.
• Classroom Management *Cooperative Learning
• Student-Centered Learning *Student Motivation
• Multicultural Awareness *Interactive Learning
• Student Assessment *Whole Group Learning
HARIKRISHNA HIGH SCHOOL, AP 06/1997 – 06/2004
Profile of the School: The school was established in 1990, with a total strength of above 2000 students. Total numbers of teachers were above 65 on rolls, part time additional.
Started my career as an English Teacher for Secondary School level students from the Year 1997 to 1998. From ‘98 to ’99, I was handling Higher Secondary school students. I was the Head of the English Department from ‘99 to 2001. I was working as the Academic Co-ordinator from 2001 – 2004.
My responsibilities as a Co-ordinator included:
• Co- ordination with the department heads and executing the works related to the teachers under each department.
• Majority of the works were concentrated on the resident students than the non-resident students.
• Preparation of timetable for all the classes from primary level and above.
• Scheduling of activities for their exams.
AJAI JOHN PAGE TWO
__________________TEACHIN EXPERIENCE ____________________________________
• Counseling was a key role that I had taken up which brought a lot of innovation in the atmosphere of the school especially, interaction between students as well as teachers. Also building up the confidence level of the students to communicate with the teachers and to come out with their suggestions on the difficulties they face both in school and in studies.
• Students weak in different subjects were given special attention by separating them from others and special methods were introduced where they could come up to the level of others and soon they would be put along with the others.
• The toppers were always separated, given different faculties and trained very professionally.
• Co-ordination with all the Department Heads and staff regarding the execution of work for the betterment of the students through different discussions were also done.
Marketing Manager for BPO Call Center, International, 2004 – 2006 (AIMA PVT LTD, Cochin).
Sr. Manager, Business Development, 2006 – 2007 (SB Global, Cochin).
Insurance Training Manager, 2007 – 2008 (Bajaj Allianz, Cochin).
Training Manager, 2008 – 2009 (Bharathi Axa, Cochin).
Assistant Site Manager, 2011 – 2013 (CALTEX, New Zealand).
SOUTHERN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NEW ZEALAND
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship, 2011
KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, Andhrapradesh, India.
Master Of Arts in Literature. 2003
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad, India.
Bachelor Of Arts in Sociology. 1997
Diploma in Information and Systems Management (APTECH IND, Cochin), 1993.
IRDA Certified, 2008
IELTS (speaking 8.5), 2010.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£14|