Devoted to the opposing yet complementary styles of Yin Yoga and Ashtanga, as well as Mindfulness Meditation - I practice and teach focusing on an integral Yin-Yang balance on the journey towards physical, mental and emotional introspection. My aim is for students to connect to their innate nature and to leave class feeling mentally flexible, grounded and peaceful.
A teacher with 350+hr qualifications, I've been teaching yoga in Singapore and London for both private and group classes.
● Practice with B.N.S Iyengar at Krishnamacharr Yoga Foundation in Mysore, India;
● 100hr Yin Yoga - Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training, Yoga Barn, Bali- Indonesia;
● 8 Weeks MBSR Program (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) at Brahm Center, Singapore;
● 200hr Ashtanga & Hatha Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training at Tirisula Vedanta Training Academy Singapore;
● 50hr Yoga Sutra Philosophy - Delight Yoga School, the Netherlands;
More about Greta on (concealed information)
My sessions are 75 min.
I offer a trial lesson for FREE.
Follow-up classes are £40/session (travel costs included, zone 1).
Discounts apply for higher frequency and regularity. Contact me for more information.
Website: (concealed information)
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest relaxation yoga lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, yoga flow lessons for all!
Taking ashtanga yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|