My Yoga Asana (posture) classes are a mid paced vinyasa sequences. They are led with emphasis on understanding how we breath, how we avoid injury, how to increase the depth of poses and are movement meditations. Poses are held long enough to make the suitable corrections and with unbroken attention on breath and body there comes an cognitive shift of ones sense of self.
Having spent years with chronic back pain, my personal endeavour was to overcome old injuries. Initially Yoga made these problems worse and my experience with yoga teachers was not good. I felt my only option was to overcome my limitations by grasping a deep understanding of body mechanics and the skeletal muscular system. Knowing how the body works is crucial for anyone wishing to learn Yoga and avoid forming bad habits and additional problems. Yoga can deliver freedom from pain quickly if done correctly. I now am pain free and have 15 years of personal Yoga practice with 8 years teaching.
Aside from the physical benefits that Yoga Asana brings, my passion is for Traditional Yogic breathing and Mediation techniques which bring phycological balance and release emotional trauma. Again, positive results can be achieved quickly when you understand what it is that is creating the problem and how to rectify it with a scientific approach.
Farrell Lennon R.Y.T
Yoga Alliance UK member fully insured.
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Restorative.
- A scientific approach to body alignment and the muscular-skeletal system.
- Classical awareness and meditation techniques.
- Pranayama breathing techniques .
Yoga Alliance Registered Instructor RYT.
Qualified RYT200 at the Chakra School Of Yoga 2012
Completed the 6 week 330hr Agama Yoga course 2013
2017 - 2019 Private Instructor.
2015 - 2017 Yoga Instructor Shoreditch House E1.
2014 - 2017 Yoga Instructor Pure Gym Greenwich, 37 Degrees, Avurveda Pura.
2014 - Yoga Instructor Pure Gym Bermondsey.
2013 - Yoga Instructor The Garden village Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
2012 - Yoga Instructor Virgin Active gym Repton Park.
2012 - Yoga Instructor The Peace Cafe, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
2012 - Yoga Instructor Wat Chang Taem, Thailand.
15 years personal Yoga training.
- 3 years in India, ashrams and yoga schools learning esoteric awareness and yogic techniques including the Kranti Yoga school in Goa, Shri Sant Sewa Ashram Rishikesh. Osho in Pune. Mooji at the Swami Swatandranand ashram and various teachers in the Himalayas of North India.
- 10 day silent meditation at the dhamma Vipassana Tiruvannamalai Arunachala India.
- 10 day Tibetan Buddhist meditation retreat Tushita Dharamsala India.
- 10 day silent meditation at the dhamma Vipassana centre in Hereford UK.
- 1 week retreat with Eckhart Tolle in Assisi Italy.
- 1 week Iyengar Yoga retreat Dharamsala India.
- Sound engineer and therapist.
- First Aid and CPR trained.
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hatha yoga lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vinyasa yoga lessons for all!
Taking relaxation yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£70||£70|