I give lessons to High school and varsity students who struggle with a few concepts in the respective subjects. I offer my lessons in a practical way so that each student can relate to what they are studying. I do not give up on anyone and I make sure you understand the concepts fully. I am a very patient person.
I was appointed as a tutor in University, tutoring around 40 students whom 85% of them passed with flying colors. I tutored English(Communication) as well as Public Administration specializing in Finance. I tutored for over 2 years of which the department was very pleased with my work.
01 SEPTEMBER 2018 TILL PRESENT
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR, HUMAN SCIENCES RESEARCH COUNCIL
• Raise accounts receivable invoices, reconcile advances, and pay cards.
• Receive parking, cafeteria and ad hoc monies from staff (customer service).
• Calculate vat input and vat output and give a report to my manager on 25th of every month before submitting to SARS.
• Reviewing reconciliations, advances and claims received from the units. Ensuring that documents comply with policies of the HSRC.
• Producing month end reports: namely Debtors report, Advances report, provision for bad debts and related parties report.
• Produce quarterly STATS SA reports.
• Debt collection through monthly salary deductions in line with policies.
01 MAY 2017 TO 31 AUGUST 2018
FINANCE TRAVEL HELPDESK & TRAVEL ADMINISTRATOR, HUMAN SCIENCES RESEARCH COUNCIL
• Receive and capture all travel invoices from agencies into system (ACCPAC), check validation and ensuring compliance with Supply Chain and National Treasury.
• Ensure that all invoices get authorization and captured accurately to the correct research project and in the correct financial period, co-ordinate, reconcile and clear all travel accounts.
• Liaise with all Research Units and the Travel Agencies regarding all account related issues. Resolve all travel related queries regarding travel arrangements for researchers.
• Develop and prepare a monthly management report on all travel to the relevant Research Units. Provide timeous and regular feedback to relevant stakeholders on status of accounts and other issues.
• Advise and assist on the likely financial consequences of proposed courses of action regarding travel expenditure.
• Employee of the month: Human Sciences Research Council 2018
09 JANUARY 2017 TO 28 APRIL 2017
VOLUNTEER ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (BRONKHORSTSPRUIT CLINIC)
Capture new patients into the system. Record number of patients daily. Filing system. Assist health care professionals with providing innovative ways to improve health facilities in the community.
• Leader of health talk.
• Ambassador of community health.
February 2015-November 2017
Academic Tutor at Tshwane University of Technonlgy
DECEMBER 2016 - BACCALAUREUS TECHNOLOGIAE IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT FINANCE, TSHWANE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
DECEMBER 2015 - NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT FINANCE, TSHWANE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
DECEMBER 2012 - GRADE 12 (NSC, ADMISSION TO A BACHELOR’S DEGREE), CULLINAN GEKOMBINEERDE SKOOL
• Team player
• Computer literacy
• Deadline driven
• Time management
• Planning and organizing
• Methodical and organized
• Working independently
OTHER COURSES ATTENDED
• Sage Pastel Accounting Version 12.
• Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) Masterclass
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest written comprehension - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking PET lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|