I am a passionate, professional and experienced Mathematics tutor and I am here to help you. I love Mathematics and after my tutorials you might love it too ;)
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics (at all levels).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
2013: PhD in Mathematics (specialising in Fluid Dynamics)
2009: MSc in Mathematics and Meteorology
2008: BSc in Pure Mathematics
I have also published a paper in JFM (Journal of Fluid Mechanics).
- How much do you charge?
I charge from £30 an hour upwards, with a free shorter trial lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I tutor online.
- When are you available?
I am available Mon-Sun from 09:00-20:00 BST.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I tutor ages 7 and upwards.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I tutor online using Skype and Scribblar (an interactive online whiteboard). I am confident that my online classes are as personal and productive as face-to-face tuition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I understand that some people may not like Mathematics, and that's totally ok, however I love Maths! So be assured that whatever problem you're having, I'm going to fix it (with a big smile!). There is no reason for you to feel overwhelmed, incapable or under pressure because I'm here to help and as long as you keep your part of the bargain (work hard) then you're going to be fine with me on your side.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been a Mathematics tutor since 2009, covering:
- QTS Mathematical Skills Test.
- 11+ entry to private schools.
- University classes.
- 13+, GCSE, IB, A-Level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc Pure Mathematics
• PhD in Mathematics
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|