- Having finished my degree in psychology and succeeding in achieving a 2:1, I am looking to help other students of psychology to pursue their interest in the subject area.
- I have my own creative yet effective approach to studying and understanding study material, that has successfully helped me to achieve an A at A-Level and a 2:1 at degree level. This approach has proven to be effective in other teaching experiences that I have had.
- I would want to work with the student to organise a study schedule to ensure that it is well suited to them.
- We would work with the text book and material that is provided to the student as well as sourcing extra reading material to ensure a holistic approach to understanding the subject area.
- I am looking to give support over the summer period as I am beginning a job in London in September, perfect for anyone looking to get a head start over the summer holidays!
- I have previous teaching experience abroad. I taught two classes of 40 students in China at a summer camp. All students met their end of programme targets.
- In addition to this, I have one on one tutoring experience of students in lowers years, aiding first years whilst in the second year of my degree. This experience taught me the importance of rapport in a tutoring relationship.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|