I like subjects that can be applied to problems student can relate to and i believe a problem solving approach is the best approach to learning math.
Therefore, my teaching is centered about understanding and solving fun/memorable questions.
I teach students in middle school or high school
Mathematics is fun to Mental.
I am an accounting student at Bentley with an undergraduate degree in computer science. I have over a year of experience in the IT field. I am currently in my final semester for my accounting degree
I volunteered to teach math and physics for 8 months after my undergraduate degree
Master of Science in Accountancy candidate with an undergraduate degree in computer science. CPA and CFE candidate. Team player and leader with effective project and time management skills. Developed a custom ERP system within a team of classmates. An efficient problem solver. Rectified a troublesome malware problem for an investment company. Experienced in the fields of Information Technology and Auditing. Proficient in Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL, Mondo DB. An Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer.
Bentley University – Graduate School of Business, Waltham, MA Master of Science in Accountancy, candidate GPA: 3.22 May 2018
• McCallum Scholarship
Brock University, St. Catharines, Canada Bachelor of Science in Computer Science June 2015
Major: Computer Science Minor: Business
• Graduated with Honors
• Brock Scholar Scholarship
• Proficient in Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL, Mondo DB.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Visio, SPSS, IDEA, Oracle SQL Developer.
Funsho Owoyemi & Co May 2016 – July 2016
A firm of chartered accountants and management consultants that specialize in Statutory Audits, Compliance Engagements & Consulting / Advisory services.
• Participated in a field audit, collaborated with an engagement team in checking trial balances, bank reconciliation and vouching. Reduced the expected time for the preparation of the client’s working papers by a week by completing my assigned schedule in record time.
• Recommended the redesign of the company website and by January 2017, the company website had been redesigned, featuring a more modern layout and a new color scheme.
First Standard Investments Ltd September 2009 – January 2010
An investment company that issues secured and unsecured loans. Primarily focused on startups of various sizes.
• Solved the company’s malware problem by backing up, formatting and restoring the PCs. Changed the anti-virus software from basic AVG to Norton 360.
• Increased efficiency by organizing the company files, setting up file sharing among the computers and setting up a recommended wireless printer/scanner. Reducing the waiting time for clients by over 50%.
• Acted as an assistant to the office secretary helping attend to clients. Fulfilled the computer troubleshooting needs of my co-worker to their content.
• Teacher, Anegeye Secondary School, Cross River, Nigeria; 2015.
• IT Technician, Fulton Gym, St. Catharines, Canada; 2015.
• Researcher, CIK/MIT conference, Cambridge, Massachusetts; 2017.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|