My teaching method is learner oriented exercise based and tend to help learner in step wise solutions.
I give lessons to undergraduate and A level Math students but can assist any level of Math easily.
I am very keen and enthusiastic to help my students.
I am an electrical engineering by profession and have experience of 8 years of working in Electrical and Electronics Engineering industry.
I learnt adobe illustrator in 2014 as a passion and since then have been associated with adobe illustrator designs in one way or the other.
It has become my passion as gives me independence to create vector diagrams with no limitations.
Engr. Tamoor Shafique
21 St. Thomas Street Driving License: Full / Clean
An experienced electrical and electronics engineering HE lecturer with vast experience of teaching at different levels. Expert in Electrical Engineering industrial work as well as academics. Vast experience in Electrical surveying, tendering, producing technical reports and making excellent proposals.
1. Muhammad Awais, Nadeem Javed, T.Shafique “Overload Management in Transmission System Using Particle Swarm Optimization” ,(SEIT 2015)
• Ability to use latest methodology to Higher education in engineering
• Ability to do planned lab tasks with students
• Strong decision-making skills
• Working in extreme pressure environments
• Organisational skills and clear communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritising workloads, to tight deadlines
• Highly experienced in team & project management skills
• Flexibility to cope with diverse need of post
• Positive, personable and optimistic with can do attitude
• Commitment to continue personal and professional development
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lecturer Higher Education Blackburn University Centre
February 2017 – Present
• Teaching BEng. Electrical and Electronics
• Research and development projects at Blackburn UC
• Working in Lab with students
• Teaching HN modules in Electrical Engineering
• Attend seminars and conferences on engineering and technology
Controls Engineer at Air Handlers Northern Limited
October 2016 – February 2017
• Supervising developing strategies for the AHU Controllers
• Interpret and approve AHU and 3rd party wiring diagrams
• Supervise controls commissioning AHUs
• Attend training on AHU controllers
Lecturer at the Department of Electrical Engineering (Mirpur University of Science and Technology) (MUST)
September 2014 – September 2016
• Teaching Undergraduate as well as Graduate students
• Overall responsibility for timetable & Course Allocation Affairs
• Secretary of Final Year Project Committee
• Member Labs Strengthening Committee
• Coordinator for Students Industrial Training
• Member Examination Committee
• Creating and running workshops focusing on industry regulations
• MASTERS (UK- NARIC Converted):
M.S. (Electrical Engineering) CIIT Islamabad, (2011-2013) (Pakistan)
• BACHELOR DEGREE (UK- NARIC Converted):
BSc. (Electrical Engineering) UCET Mirpur (UAJK), (2006-2010) (Pakistan)
Currently with University of Staffordshire U.K for my PhD research.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 2017: IQ Engineering by Trend Controls
• 2017: System Engineering by Trend Controls
• 2017: AutoCAD foundation Course by Tutor CAD in Timperley
• 2016: 963 Ops e-learning Course by Trend Controllers
• 2016: Natural Ventilation, Ethernet Awareness, XNC3 Drives (Modbus/Mbus)
• 2016: Ethernet metering interface controller
• 2016: IQ Eye Engineer data interpretation & IQ Eye User data interpretation
• 2016: BACnet System overview
• 2015: IELTS 6.5 Overall Bands
• 2015: Participation in National Electronics Olympiad NEO-15 at GIKI, Topi (winners of CODE HUNT, Runners up ROBOWARS)
• 2015: First Aid Trained
• 2015: Attended a course about “Understanding of Fire Protection Systems”
• 2014: Master Trainer Faculty Development Training Program MT-FTDP by HEC
• 2012: Passed GAT (General) Test Held under NTS with 86% accumulative
INTEREST & HOBBIES:
• Playing Badminton
• Reading Books
• Spending time with family and friends.
References available on request
I work with Tamoor he is a very competent an intelligent and trustworthy person. He is creative and can deal with any learner at all levels. Working with Tamoor you will learn a lot of new ideas and will be able to tackle any challenge.
He is very professional, easy to get along, friendly and most importantly an expert in his field. I look forward to continuing tutoring sessions with Tamoor!
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest graphic design lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, illustrator lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£300|