I have many years of home tuition experience. I have help students who where failling in maths get a good grade at GCSE. I have Maths degree and have been on an Maths PGCE course. I run a small chess club in London, you can follow the link to it.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics up to A level.
I can teach C1 and C2 of A level too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Mathematics with Honours 2:1
- How much do you charge?
Cost is £20 per hour for all subject except A Level which is £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes, and can travel to any part of central London by public tansport.
The post codes I can EASILY travel to are:-
WC1, Bloomsbury-Holborn, WC2, Strand-Soho-Picadilly-Westminster
EC1, Old Street-Clarkenwell-Barbican-Finsbury, EC2, Moorgate-London Wall- EC3, Mansion House-Cheapside-St Pauls EC4, Fleet Street, Ludgate
SW1, Victoria, SW2, Brixton, SW3, Chelsea, SW4, Clapham North- South- Common, SW7, Kensington, SW8, Battersea, SW9, Brixton-Vauxhall, SW11, Clapham
NW1, Regents Park, NW3, Kilburn-Hampstead-Saint Johns Wood
N1, Islinton, N7, Highbury-Hollow way, N5, Cannonbury
E1, White Chapel, E2, Bethnal Green, E3, Bow, E8, Shoreditch, E9, Victoria park, E14, West India Quay-Poplar-Canary Wharf
SE1, Southwark-Bermonsey, SE17, Walworth, SE11, Lambeth-Kennington, SE5, Camberwell-Stockwell, SE22, Dulwich-east Dulwich, SE15, Newcross Gate-Nunhead, SE16, Southwark Park-Rotherhithe
- When are you available?
Sunday to Friday after 5PM and all day Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages including adults.
For GSCE Maths I teach both Higher and Foundation.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SATS, GCSE, AS level and QTS Numeracy
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use Skype and I send you an URL for an online white board where the student and I can write.
- What kind of experience do you have?
6 months teaching experience from two London schools.
Over 6 years home tutoring.
Teaching maths in an after school centre.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have an up-to-date CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) disclosure certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
London Metropolitan University.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes, I am an member of NCETM.
• BSc Mathematics with Honours
• up-to-date Enhanced DBS disclosure certificate
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|