I am a professional actor and LAMDA teacher. I live in Hutton in Essex and can accommodate students at home or conduct home visits in the surrounding area. I also work through Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
LAMDA - Introductory Level, Level, 1, Level 2 and Level 3
Acting - General
Drama - General
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA Hons in Drama and Theatre Arts from Birmingham University
The Poor School - Acting training
LAMDA - Te Playing Space qualified in Performance and Communication Examinations
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour (plus travel outside a 5 mile radius)
£15 per half hour
Price Opportunity - classes can be shared between two extra learners at no extra charge
For group sessions of 3 or more, add £5 per learner - maximum 6 per class
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home or via Skype
I also work in schools in the local area
- When are you available?
I am available throughout the week and operate a standard working year and am not limited to school term times. Please contact me to discuss availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 6+ to Adults
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
LAMDA Communication and Performance examinations - all grades
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am passionate about acting and performance. I believe it can equip you with excellent skills for life and improves confidence, diction, team playing, memory, focus and a sense of fun. Imagination is truly an important quality to hang to as we get older, acting is a very clear way to ensure this side of the brain is constantly being utilised.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked for The National theatre and the BBC as an actor, along with many other theatre companies
I have worked with 2 schools running LAMDA exam sessions as well as after school clubs.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
The Poor School
The Playing Space
Working professional actor
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am currently coaching students from state and private schools ages 6-12 -they have all performed amazingly well in both the clubs and in their exams. I would like to extend my client base to older children and young adults.
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|