I am Dr. Archana and I have taken classes in Graduation and Post Graduation of Psychology students in University. I prefer using the participatory and lecture method while teaching. I have taken classes in each area of psychology.
I have been teaching since 2013 to till now, and I intend to continue teaching my whole life. I have taught university-level students. I have also taken personality development classes for non-psychology students. Teaching is my passion this makes me a good teacher.
• Ph.D. (Submitted from Department of Psychology, University of Allahabad ,June 2013-November 2017)
• Master of Psychology ( Clinical Psychology: Clinical Interventions, Health Psychology: Stress and Coping, Psychological Testing and Behavioral Skills) 2011-2012
,University of Allahabad,
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, English Literature, Education)
2007 – 2010
University of Allahabad
• Psychosocial correlates of Smoking Cessation (Master Dissertation 2012; Supervisor: Prof. Neena Kohli)
• Self-concept of street children (Master Dissertation 2012 supervisor: Prof. Rashmi Kumar )
• knowledge of MS – Office, SPSS, E-prime
• Well versed with Windows and Internet Applications.
• Assessment using various batteries/tests such as Bhatia Battery ,Anxiety test, Adjustment test, Differential Aptitude test , Rorschach ink-blot test, Thematic apperception test ,WAIS-3,MBTI,Raven’s Colored Progressive Matrices.
• Experimental Environments: E-Prime, Presentation
Training, Seminars and Workshop
• Completed foundation basic level of Hypnotherapy (validated by The General
Hypnotherapy Standards Council UK).
• Participated in workshop on ‘Bio psychosocial perspective on living and
Conducting research in a globalized world ‘at University of Allahabad on
• Participated in workshop on ‘Thematic apperception test (TAT) and
Children's Apperception Test (CAT)’at Unique Psychological Services on Oct
• Participated in UGC special assistance programme Workshop on ‘Research
Methodology in Education and Social Sciences’ at University of Allahabad on
Dec 7-16, 2013.
• Participated in workshop on ‘Statistical thinking and Data analysis’ at
University of Allahabad on May 16-22,2016.
• Participated in workshop on ‘Managing work environment’ at University of
Allahabad on Feb 28,2015.
• Participated in Author workshop organized by Springer at University of
Allahabad on Oct 30,2015.
Teaching and Counseling Experiences
• Currently working as a Guest Lecturer in Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences since 2017 till now.
• Assisted undergraduate practical classes in 2014-15 and 2016-17.
• Assisted Prof. Deepa Punetha in Developmental Psychology classes 2013,2014 and 2015
• Worked with adolescents and adults with emotional, familial and career related problems.
• Supervised Personality Development program for Under graduation in 2014 .
• Paper presented at national conference in Indian Institute of Forest Management on December 12-14,2014.
• Paper presented at international conference in BBAU on March 5-6,2016 .
• Poster presented at national conference in University of Allahabad on Feb2-
• Paper presented at national conference at MNNIT on March 18-20,2017.
• ‘Systematic Review of Cognitive Style, Its Approaches and
Cultural Research’ in The International Journal of Indian Psychology
ISSN 2348-5396 (e) | ISSN: 2349-3429 (p)
Volume 4, Issue 4, DIP: 18.01.058/(concealed information)DOI: 10.25215/0404.058
(concealed information) | July-September, 2017.
• ‘Self-concept and gender’ in Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing ISSN: (concealed information)E-ISSN: (concealed information),2017.
• Understanding The Sources of Stress and Coping Ways of Girls Residing in Hostel’ in The International Journal of Indian Psychology ISSN 2348-5396 (e) | ISSN: 2349-3429 (p) Volume 4, Issue 4, DIP: 18.01.058/(concealed information)DOI: 10.25215/0404.058 (concealed information) | July-September, 2017.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£4|