I give each lesson 2 or 3 objectives so by the end of it, you will be able to definitely do that on your end without any help. Each progressive lesson will get deeper and deeper into using AutoCAD to suit your needs.
I am a CAD Technician working for a manufacturing company, so everyday I work with AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp. I have a degree in Architecture which started my career. I can teach basic skills to get you started and can progress further to more technical side of the software. I can mould to your needs after the first lesson and adapt lessons to what you want to get out of it.
Manchester School of Architecture RIBA Part 1, Manchester 2012 –2015
Classification – 2:1
A Level – Mathematics, Chemistry, Art, Physics A, A, B, B
AS Level – Further Mathematics A
GCSEs – 5A*, 7A
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, ICT Applied (Double Award), Biology,
English Literature and Language, Art, Geography, Citizenship, Religious Studies
CAD Technician, AR18, Uxbridge Feb 2017 - Present
• Interpret surveys and sketch drawings and develop these into furniture and joinery drawings for the presentation sheets, incorporating their brief.
• Liaise with clients over the phone as well as directly to produce the drawing packages which includes 2D drawings as well as 3D visuals for the bespoke furniture, for their approval.
• Draft further drawings for the production and manufacturing for the joiners to construct the furniture for site installation.
CAD Operator, Oakvein Joinery LTD, Hayes June 2016 – Feb 2017
• Produce 2D and 3D visuals for the managers and clients conferences.
• Keep to strict deadlines, a dairy is kept to ensure my organisation and time management are on target.
• Other tasks includes to maintain social media to promote the business and boost engagement.
AutoCAD Draughtsman, UK Building Design, Wembley May - June 2016
• Create 3D digital models and Render images for the clients.
• Prepare AutoCAD drawings for loft conversion for planning permission after consulting with the clients.
• Working as a team member and have input into design ideas to improve the overall functionality.
Architectural Assistant, Gillett Macleod Partnership, Pinner March 2016
• Prepare AutoCAD drawings for planning permission to complete various types of planning portal application.
• Liaising with clients face-to-face and over the telephone.
• Sending quotes to necessary clients from different companies.
• Surveying sites for drawing measurements with team members.
autocad lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£14|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£70|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£140|