I love teaching Maths and work with students of all abilities to create a personalised teaching plan.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I focus on GCSE Maths. Having helped my son to get through an independent school (St. Paul's School), I also tutor for 11+ and 13+ Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGCE - Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
MBA in Finance (2001), India
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (1997), India
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 for 1 hour or £75 for 2 hours at my home, and would generally charge £10 extra to visit you at your home. I do offer a half-price trial session which could be as short as 1 hour. If you book a package of 10 sessions, I am willing to offer a discount on my regular rate.
- Where do you teach?
I am based in Roehampton and teach at home in the evenings. On weekend, I can travel to Putney, Barnes, Richmond, Wimbledon and and other areas in a 5 mile radius to teach in person. I also offer courses online (via Skype / e-mail).
- When are you available?
Flexible - mainly evenings on weekdays and day times on weekends. With prior arrangement I can offer holiday classes as well.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE, 11+, 13+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, 11+ and 13+ entrance tests
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutoring is via Skype and e-mail.
- What kind of experience do you have?
After being an investment banker in Mumbai, Singapore and Hong Kong for over a decade, I have become a qualified teacher. I teach Maths at a secondary state school in London. I have coached students for GCSE Maths, 11+ and 13+ entry into private schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have a DBS certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Association of Teachers of Mathematics
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|