I do not want people to have to learn of by heart and really discourage this, instead I place importance on the basics of the subject from which I can build up. I try to make to make my classes as interactive as possible.
I am a student currently in my second year of of university. My mother tongue is german allowing me perform very well in this subject, receiving 7 out of 7 points in my IB. I have helped out several people with german whether it was with presentations, exams or homeworks.
Address: 5 Tyrian Place, London, E1 1DQ
E-mail: (concealed information)
Mobile: 0(concealed information)881
Date of birth: 06/11/1998
Having recently commenced a degree at University College London for planning
and real estate, I have realised a key feature that affects everyone’s life on a daily
basis: team/group work. It is absolutely vital, without it, success and efficiency
remains limited. Having moved from Austria to Mauritius to Wales and now to
England I have managed to acquire the foundation of this significant feature, not
only does it include having the ability to interact with grand variety of people,
however additionally being able to adapt to their mind-set in order to fulfil tasks
not just successfully but also efficiently.
Experience and employment history
Construction worker at Krückl (Austria)
June 2015- July 2015
Skills gained and needed:
• Physical strength required
• Disciplined and trustworthy behaviour required due dangerous work
• Recognised importance of communication throughout team
• Up keeping a positive attitude through team work
Law firm assistant at Poduschka Anwaltsgesellschaft (Austria)
June 2016- July 2016
Skills gained and needed:
• Being proactive
• Punctuality makes the difference in everyday life
• Being determined and proficient
• Recognition of amicability to customers, through telephone calls
High school: Northfields (Mauritius)
(August 2012- June 2015)
• Economics, Maths, Additional maths, Computer science, English, German,
College: United World College (Wales)
(September 2015- May 2017)
• Economics, English, German, French, Maths, Environmental System
• Achieved grades: 35 points (45points max)
University: University College London
(September 2017- June 2020)
• Planning and real estate
• Completion of PADI Rescue Diver, dealing with lifes of the community
• Completion of Beach Rescue Lifeguard
• Acceptance to UCL
• Driving license
• Fluent in English and German, B2 level in French
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£135||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||Not available|