I am a keen biologist so my aim is to make all the lessons I teach fun but equally informative and at the cutting edge of science. Once I understand the aims of the student, my lessons are geared towards meeting those goals. A typical lesson will entail:
- A five minute recap of what was discussed in the previous session (this could include a quick fire Q&A session or marking of a quiz set as homework)
- Answering any initial questions the student has or wants to cover
- Teaching the subject scheduled for that week e.g. one that has been covered in the students school that wasn't previously understood or going through a past paper in preparation for an exam.
- A summary recap for the student - I can provide summary notes which can be emailed to the student
- Setting of homework to ensure the student has understood the session
I have recently graduated from Imperial College London studying Biological Sciences. I obtained a first class grade in my final year of study and have been mentoring other undergraduate students throughout my years of university.
My lessons are clearly organised to meet the aims of the student, whether that be preparing for an exam or just as extra help to understand the necessary curriculum.
• Biological Sciences with Management Joint Honours BSc – Imperial College London (2016 – present)
• A Levels: A*A*A*B (Biology; English Literature; Global Perspectives and Research; Mathematics)
• GCSEs: 10 A*s
• Business Development Intern – ZenBrainLab, Bali (July 2018 – August 2018)
• Data Entry Operator – The Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development (June 2018 – July 2018)
• Research Assistant – LIG-Nanowise Ltd, Manchester (August 2017)
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|