My teaching method is very simple, i try to explain complex things in a most simple way so even the most mediocre students wont feel left out. I also include videos, self drawn diagrams, hand made notes to explain things to my students.
i am a postgraduate student in Nottingham Trent university, I am giving private lessons in Biology and Microbiology since 2017 to more than 50 students and they all achieved higher marks in their exams cause i know how to make things simple. Even the difficult of the chapters will feel extremely simple.
for students who will be learning Microbiology for them its 15 pounds and students who will learn only Biology for them it will be 11 pounds
• Master of Science in Microbiology, Indian Academy Degree College (Autonomous), previously affiliated to Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, CGPA : 7.47/10( 2014– 2016), IELTS-6.5
• Bachelor in Genetics, M.S Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce (MSRCASC)(Autonomous), previously affiliated to Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (2010– 2013)
Quality Control Microbiologist, ABDOS Oils Private Limited, West Bengal, India
September 2016– January 2017
• Conducted quality analysis of FMCG products such as shampoos and also the raw materials used in making the products by using isolation and purification methods such as serial dilution, spread plate methods, and gram staining
• Carried out Swab testing of ~50 workers associated with production and packaging and 30 machines by spread plate count method twice a week
• Checked the hygiene of the work place by aerobic plate method twice a week in production area, packaging room, raw material store room, and perfume room
• Applied fumigation once a week at different places of the factory such as testing laboratory, production, packaging and raw materials store room, and perfume room
School Teacher, Eureka Classes January 2017- December 2017
• Conducted classes for class IX, X, XI, XII
• Prepared students for NEET, JEE, AIPMT exams
• Conducted Tests and practicals
Title: Molecular and Bioinformatics Evaluation of Anti-Staphylococcal Secondary Metabolites of Bacterial Isolates from Hospital Waste Water Environment
Duration: October 2015– July 2016
Team size: 3
Brief Description: The aim of the experiment was to identify the lantibiotic producing gene in collected samples from various hospital waste water sources and then isolate and purify specific micro-organisms like Staphylococcus sp, Streptococcus sp, Bacillus sp. This was followed by DNA extraction and PCR that helped to identify the gene responsible for the production of lantibiotics that could be used for food and medical purposes
Individual Role: Spread plate technique was used to grow microorganisms from collected samples in Mueller Hinton agar. Conducted the IMVIC test on bacterial cultures to identify and isolate bacterial colonies. Used streak plate method to plate specific strains on De Man, Rogosa, Sharpe (MRS) agar to obtain pure culture
Title: Dermatoglyphic and Analysis of patients suffering from Diabetes Mellitus type 2
Duration: August 2012– June 2013
Team size: 5
Brief Description: The aim of the project was to carry out pedigree analysis on the patient suffering from Diabetes Mellitus type-2 by studying their hand ridges and shape and to determine if they inherited the disease through genetic line or was it acquired. This study would help in pre-diagnosis of diabetes in an individual
Individual Role: Collected 50 palm-print samples of diabetic patients on paper from five hospitals and also contributed in pedigree analysis by studying the ridges of the collected palm prints. Designed the pedigree chart to determine the occurrence of the disease in F1 and F2 generations
• Presented the following seminars at Indian Academy Degree College, Bengaluru
o Solid State fermentation (January 2016)
o Enantiomer (December 2015)
o Nosocomial Infections (September 2015)
• Attended the following seminars held at Indian Academy Degree College, Bengaluru (August 2015)
o Intellectual Property Rights
o Healthy Lifestyle and Human Welfare
• Attended the UGC sponsored State level seminar titled, ‘Kaleidoscope- seeing the unseen’ about Microbiology and its development in the recent years held at St Joseph college, Bengaluru (December 2014)
• Microbiological Techniques: Isolation of microorganisms by streak plate, pour plate and spread plate techniques, Pure culture isolation of Bacteria and Fungi and their maintenance and preservation, Morphological identification and Biochemical Characterization of micro-organisms after incubation, Production of wine by alcohol fermentation, potability of water by MPN method
• Molecular biology Techniques: SDS-PAGE and agarose gel electrophoresis, Plasmid and Genomic DNA isolation, Restriction digestion, Ligation competent cell preparation, Transformation by Calcium chloride method, Chromatography, Fermentation
• Bioinformatics tools: Blast, Multiple sequencing, Rasmol software
• Computer skills: C++, Microsoft office.
Mr Anubrata or as we all called him AG sir taught us for few days.But the way he taught was extraordinary.In my case he explained each and every topic that I had a problem.In the conclusion I can say he was the best biology teacher I have every came across with.
Experienced,engaging and a great teacher!!!
Mr.Anubrata is a patient,experienced and a vastly knowledgeable person. I can't thank him enough for all the help that he gave me, with his help I was able to take my studies to a next level.He keeps his lesson effective,engaging and fun.I would definitely recommend him as a tutor!
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, zoology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£11||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£75||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||£150||Not available||£150|