I aim to work with my students to establish their personal learning preferences so they can make the most out of our sessions. I like to make fun games and puzzles for my students and I use these activities, alongside worksheets and past papers, to help students solidify their learning and build confidence answering exam questions.
I am a 3rd year undergraduate student studying Biological Sciences at the University of Birmingham. I've been supporting students with learning biology since 6th form and I love it! My previous students have improved their grades and achieved their personal academic goals. I've taught lessons mainly in a 1:1 or 1:2 format but I also have experience teaching larger groups in other subjects.
My Biology educational achievements
- A* GCSE Biology
- A A level Biology
- Currently studying a Biological Sciences undergraduate degree at the University of Birmingham
Past Biology educating experience
- Supporting AS students with Biology in a 1:1 format, 2016/2017
- Running Biology Club with revision sessions, 2016/2017
- Volunteering at the Royal Society of Biology stand at the Big Bang Fair, 2019
- Tutoring and coaching a GCSE student, 2019
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|