My teaching methods would include getting to know you and what you're wanting to get out of the tutoring lessons, each class will be different to suit your needs. Learning can be fun when taught in a more interesting and formative way!
- 15 GCSE's in total (grades A-C)
- 3 A-levels in Applied science, Art & design and History (BBB)
- Foundation in Art & Design
- currently studying Biomedical science
- I have a wide range of different academic backgrounds and different experiences due to the fact that I enjoy a variety of subjects
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|