I am a confident and caring individual with great interpersonal skills. I give lessons to students at all abilities and I believe that it is important to use different methods of teaching in order to accommodate and bring the best out of each student individually. I like to set an end goal for the student, I think it's important for the student to know what they are looking to achieve and I will always outline the process and steps we will take to get there.
I have recently finished my Industrial Economics studies at the University of Nottingham, graduating with a 1st. I have a diverse skill set and have gained invaluable experience during my time at university, working alongside various companies such as BT. My experience in tutoring and sports coaching has equipped me with strong interpersonal skills.
University of Nottingham (2016 to date)
Successfully completed the first year of the Sociology degree before transferring to BSc (Hons) Industrial Economics. Expecting to graduate with upper-second- or first-class honours (Unconfirmed).
Seed Marketing Agency - BT Summer Hustler and BT Brand Ambassador (August to December 2019)
• Working closely with Seed Marketing Agency to drive student broadband sales, promote BT broadband, and spread awareness of the company through various marketing and sales tasks.
• Awarded Top Brand Ambassador for the campaign
• Brought in revenue to BT of £4,300
• Earned a two-week placement with BT
On-Campus Promotions Brand Ambassador (September 2019 to March 2019))
• Working for various companies such as Amazon, Rate My Placement, Hogan Lovells and Citi Bank to help promote their brand and identity.
• Gained valuable communication, sales and marketing skills through face-to-face interaction, managing event stands, and digital promotion.
Temporary Worker at OC&C Strategy Consultants (2019 to date)
(Worked on various projects with different consultants to help them research into different industries.)
Vintage Wealth Management Intern (August 2018 and 2019)
(Four-week contracts assisting on various projects.)
Recruitment Coordinator for Olami (June to August 2018)
(Marketing via email/phone calls/face-to-face, showcasing all available and upcoming trips to prospects.)
Super Soccer Stars Football Coach (August 2017)
Table Tennis Coaching (2014 to 2019)
Short internships at Leapman Weiss Chartered Accountancy and Teacher Stern LLP (Summer Term 2015)
Additional experience and achievements:
Student Officer (2013-15), School Maths Buddy (2014) and Sports Person of the Year (2013). Member of School football team. Selected to represent various organisations at table tennis:
• Maccabi GB in Maccabiah Games and European Maccabi Games (winning a total of 7 medals),
• Middlesex in County Table Tennis Championships,
• Brent in London Youth Games (winning silver medal), and
• London Table Tennis Academy in the British League and several tournaments in Sweden.
Perfect! Jack is a very patient and helpful tutor, he helps my students to better structure the class content and prepares exercises for the student to have more practices.
Very nice introductory lesson. Looking forward to many more!
Jack is an exceptional teacher and coach. He has tutored me in many subjects and helped build my confidence by giving me the tools I needed to succeed and work independently. I highly recommend him.
Jack is a top guy with a wealth of knowledge in the subjects of business and economics. He’s a warm and friendly character and I highly recommend him as a tutor.
Jack is a fantastic tutor that delivers sessions clearly and concisely. He is committed to ensuring his students are fully equipped to tackle any problem.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|