I tailor the class to the individual(s) involved. Im happy to take the typical classroom approach or a more relaxed conversational one depending on the students desires. My qualifications allow me to teach students of any age and up to Masters/PHD level.
I hold a BSc (Hons) in Agricultural Business Management 2017 as well as a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) 2010. I'm new to teaching online but confident and capable. I taught groups of 30 students during my training course.
Travel costs will vary depending on distance travelled.
• BSc (Hons) Agricultural Business Management (2:1) – University of Newcastle 2014-17
• PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation & Practitioner qualification.
• Owner of a small business producing 3D printed Bioplastic products.
• Access to HE - Maths and Physics (Distinction) – Leeds Park Lane College 2012
• Cambridge CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) – Pass 2010
• Passionate about sustainable development and environmentally beneficial materials, processes and technologies.
• Keen traveller which has helped me gain genuine insights and awareness of foreign cultures allowing me to engage any culture and break down communication barriers.
• Martials Arts, Film, Food & Drink, Photography, Walking, Environmental Issues, Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest preparation for business school lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, university entrance lessons for all!
Taking international baccalaureate lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£39||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£63||£150|