I am more than happy to help everyone from undergraduate level and below. My approach to teaching is a comfortable environment focused around communication and fun (wherever possible!). There will likely be a loose structure so that students can ask questions throughout and get through as much content as possible.
I am a final year management student with a year's experience working in Consulting at Deloitte. I have spent time at university working as a "buddy"/mentor for several groups of people over the last two years, assisting with business, finance and operations management revision. I had also assisted several colleagues on my course with their dissertations.
Professional Work Experience:
Deloitte Consulting – Placement Year Analyst -- September 2017 – September 2018
• Experienced working in both Technology Consulting and Strategy & Operations Consulting divisions with a variety of FTSE100 clients in several industries on roles such as project management, high level design and data
• Leveraged Excel and analytical skills to assist in creating a high-level design for a Finance Target Operating Model
• Utilised presentation skills and attention to detail to develop PowerPoint decks for senior level client workshops
• Created and led the service area wide ‘Red Paperclip Challenge’ which raised £680 for the Prince’s Trust
Ararna Business Consultancy Ltd – Business Consultant -- October 2014
• Independently developed an e-learning program to improve management skills of GP practice managers
Cass Business School, BSc (Hons) Management with Placement Year (1:1) -- September 2015 - 2019
• Includes: Financial Mathematics, Accounting, International Business Environment, Principles of Finance, Business and Industrial Economics, Business Statistics, IT for Business, Corporate Strategy
Finham Park Sixth Form September 2013 – July 2015
• A Levels: 360 UCAS Points
Kubicle – Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint October 2017 – January 2018
• 13 Certificates Awarded including: Data Manipulation, Lookups and Database Functions, Build Your First Dashboard, Build Your First Model, Creating Business Presentations, Introduction to Excel Macros
Cengage Learning – Microsoft Excel Training at Advanced Level July 2016
• Includes: Financial, Statistical, Mathematical and Logical formulae and use of Excel Solver and What-If Analysis
Young Enterprise, Deputy Managing Director – Most Innovative Product in Coventry June 2014
• Awarded for: use of market research to find a gap in the market selling low cost American sweets at low prices
Leadership & Extra-Curricular Involvement:
CityBuddies Mentor – Cass Business School -- September 2017 - 2019
Creative Society, Cass Consultancy Society, and M&A Society - Cass Business School -- October 2015 - 2019
Deputy Managing Director & Finance Director, Candescent – Young Enterprise September - June 2014
• Led board meetings of 20 people fortnightly and conducted a high-level SWOT analysis
• Responsibility for decision making in the company and overseeing functional decisions
• Independently managed all cash flows, functional expenditure and calculating break even for each product
• Our team won the award for Most Innovative Product (2014) and we made a final profit of £485
Languages: English (Native) - Gujarati (Native) - Hindi (Intermediate) - Urdu (Intermediate) – French (Basic)
IT Skills: Microsoft Excel (Advanced), Microsoft Word (Advanced), Microsoft PowerPoint (Advanced), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project
Photography, Charity Work, Puzzles, Reading, DIY, Politics, Cycling, Cooking
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|