I like to shape my lessons based on my student and their needs. I am a good listener and I focus on working on the student's weaknesses. I also help my students develop study plans and create detailed outlines for their IAs, Tok Essays and EEs.
I am an International and Management student at King's College London. I have been a online private tutor for 3 months now. I have obtained a total of 41 points in IB with a grade of 7 in both Business and Management and English B. I have learnt many study tips and trick during my IB journey and I love sharing them with my students.
2019 – present: King’s College London, BSc in International Management
2017- 2019: Struer Statsgymnasium, Denmark
• International Baccalaureate – 41 points total
• Higher Level Subjects: Business and Management (Grade obtained:7); Chemistry; English B
• Standard Level Subjects: Mathematics; German (Grade obtained:7); Self-taught Romanian
2016-2017: Early College Academy, Colorado, U.S.A
• Spent a year abroad with the FLEX scholarship program
• Obtained 15 college credits in subjects such as Financial Literacy, Public Speaking, Environmental Science and American Government
• 4.31 GPA
2015-2016: Mihai Viteazul National College, Romania
• Focus on Mathematics and Computer Science
2019 – present: Lanterna Education IB tutor
• Currently self-employed at Lanterna Education where I offer tutoring lessons in subjects such as Business and Management, German and English
2018-2019: Model United Nations
• Struer Statsgymnasium MUN conference (2018) – represented Australia as a delegate
• Hamburg MUN Conference – delegate
• Struer Statsgymnasium MUN conference (2019) – chair- in charge of one of the committees
2018: Red Cross Charity
• Fundraiser event volunteer
2017: Teaching English Workshop for Youth Leaders in Washington DC
• I took part of a full week workshop that taught us modern methods of teaching English such as learning English through games, music and experiences.
• In order to obtain the diploma of completion for this course, an evaluation took place where I taught an interactive English lesson to a group of students.
2017: Greeley Ted talk Conference
• I was part of the event organization team. Here, I welcomed the speakers, the guests and helped solve any problems that came up during the event.
2016-2017: Future Leaders Exchange Program
• Exchange year in the U.S.A where I lived with a host family while studying 10th grade in the American educational system at Early College Academy in Colorado.
2016-2017: Thrift Store Volunteering
• I volunteered at a thrift store as a retail assistant for the entire time I spent in the U.S.A.
2016: United Way Christmas Donations Event
• I was part of the event organization team.
2016: Weld Project Connect Navigator
• I helped run the event’s social media for the day.
• Also, I was a guide for the event’s guests.
• Fluent in Romanian
• Working knowledge in German (B1 level)
• Currently studying Spanish
• Effective user of social media: Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
• Good Public Speaker
• Problem-solving skills
• Perseverant and Ambitious
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, proofreading lessons for all!
Taking preparation for business school lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|