I have my own lesson plans but these change after I get to know you better and figure out what you want to achieve. I am adaptable and will ask you if you want to cover anything specifically/if there are any weaknesses to focus on.
I've been tutoring many different students for 5 years, done around 200 hours of teaching and got numerous people A*s and 9s in GCSE and A-Levels! I've lived and traveled around Germany for over a year and can teach culture and language!
The Marriott Hotel, Slough, UK 2012 Work Experience Student- 2 weeks
• Created engaging hotel advertisements for visitors in the run-up to the Olympics • Used Opera and MARSHA: software for organising reservations
Queen Elizabeth′s Boys School, Barnet, EN5 4DQ GCSE Results - 11A*s, 1A
KGS Kornelimünster Grundschule, Aachen, Germany 2013 Work Experience Student - Teaching Assistant
• 2-week German exchange program living with a German family • Organised breaktime events to enthuse and entertain the pupils
Queen Elizabeth′s Boys School, Barnet, EN5 4DQ Advanced Levels
3 A*s - German, French, Mathematics
4 As - German, French, Mathematics, English Literature A - Financial Studies
UNIQ, Dortmund, Germany August 2016 - February 2017 Intern - Online Editor
• Translation of travel-related texts from French, German and Spanish into English
• Wrote comprehensive articles about the best travel opportunities
• Worked with SEO, HTML and Google Analytics
• Key contributor to the creation of the advent calendar, a yearly winter marketing campaign • Management of social media including Facebook for Business and Instagram
Audi AG, Ingolstadt, Germany February - August 2017
Intern - Translator
• Translating (from German into English and French) and proofreading various texts on finance, technology, the environment and sport
• Worked with Trados Studio, Plunet and Multiterm
• Key organiser of the Audi annual report dispatch to external translators
University of Cambridge - Trinity Hall, CB2 1TJ
BA, Modern and Medieval Languages
Final Year Result - 2.1 (German, French, Portuguese, Polish)
BOB School, Shantou, Guangdong Province, China July - September 2018
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
University of Southampton - SO17 1BJ
MSc, Marketing Management
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking written expression - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||£90||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||£170||Not available||£200|