I am a young and enthusiastic cellist living in London, with vast experience in cello teaching and performance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach individual cello lessons.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus (Hons) Performance
Working towards PG Dip in Cello Performance
- How much do you charge?
£30 - 1 hour
£25 - 45 Minutes
£20 - 30 minutes
I offer 1 free consultation lesson to begin with and can discuss the length of lesson best suited to each student. I do not teach groups.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home in Greenwich
Will travel within 5 miles - may incur extra cost
- When are you available?
Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm.
I may sometimes be available during half terms but lessons will cease during the Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays as I travel to Sweden for work.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach beginner to advanced level, ages 6 and up.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for ABRSM and Trinity College Cello qualifications, and coach students for theory exams, all of which are great motivation to get practising!
Music exams are not for everybody, however, so I am perfectly happy to follow the path which suits each student's needs.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a visiting cello teacher for West Sussex Music Trust and have experience as a private tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
DBS Enhanced Certificate
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Chichester with Nicholas Cooper ARAM.
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance with Naomi Butterworth.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
European String Teachers Association
• BMus (Hons) Performance
• DBS Enhanced Certificate
• West Sussex Music Trust, Trinity Laban Conservatoire
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|