From early years to adults of all ages, I enjoy teaching MFL to everyone! I'm a CLTA qualified teacher as well as a Montessori tutor. My lessons are focused in a communicative approach, helping students to use the language straight away.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I'm a native speaker of both Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. Apart from Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese, I also teach French for beginners. My lessons are tailored to the student's needs (travel, academic, business, etc). I give individual and group classes to any age students, with an engaging method.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Montessori Diploma
- CLTA Certificate
- DELE Examiner Certificates
- Master's Degree in Communication Sciences
- How much do you charge?
My fees are £45 per hour. For multiple students I am happy to discuss reductions per person.
I can travel to most areas in and around London, however travel costs and time will be charged accordingly. I also teach online.
Cancellation or modification policy:
- lessons can be cancelled or modified with no fee up to 48 hours prior to the time of the lesson;
- after that, cancellations or modifications between 48 hours and 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson will bear a charge of 50% of the full amount agreed per lesson;
- cancellations or modifications within 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson, will bear a 100% charge of the full amount agreed per lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to give classes at the student's home or office. I can travel to most areas in and around London, however travel costs and time will be charged accordingly. I also teach online.
- When are you available?
I'm available from Monday to Sunday from 9am to 9pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese to all levels and any age, from infants to adults.
I teach French to any age, from infants to adults who are beginners or pre-intermediate.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I'm a DELE examiner and prepare students of all levels to take any exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Once I've been contacted for online tutoring I will make the specific arrangements with the student.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Learning languages is one of the most useful and fulfilling things one can do. It opens many doors not only regarding work options but also as a way to really interact with other cultures and learn from them. It is vey enjoyable to be able to understand and express oneself in the local language when one travels or when one meets people from other cultures. You'll not only find my lessons enjoyable, you'll see how you improve from one lesson to the next, until one day you'll realise you are actually thinking in a different language than you normally do!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching individuals and small groups in Brazil, Spain and London for more than 10 years. I have experience in teaching students of all ages and in creating an engaging and comfortable atmosphere with special attention to my student's needs.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have an up-to-date DBS.
• CLTA Qualified Teacher / DELE Examiner / Montessori tutor
• Master's Degree in Communication Sciences
portuguese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|