I AM A QAULIFIED TEACHER OF MATHS IN GCSE, AS, AND A2. I AM A REGISTERED MEMBER OF BRITISH GENERAL TEACHING COUNCIL (GTC). I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPRIENCE OF TEACHING MATHS IN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
AS AND A2 Core Maths (CI,C2,C3,C4)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Degree in Mathematics (Open University)
Degree in Sports Science
GTP in Mathematics
- How much do you charge?
I CHARGE £25 FOR 11 plus/GCSE AND £35 FOR AS AND A2.
IF YOU CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE HOUR LESSON PER SESSION, YOU WILL GET A NEGOCIATED DISCOUNT.
- Where do you teach?
I can travel and also teach at home
- When are you available?
I am available during the weekend and week days after 5 pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From Primary school level to A level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
11 plus all exam boards
GCSE all exam boards
AS AND A2 MATHS CORE MATHS (CI,C2,C3,C4) ALL EXAM BOARDS.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
"the more you learn, the more you earn"
- What kind of experience do you have?
8 years of experience teaching in English Schools
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Christ Church University, Kent
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
National Union of teachers
• Mathematics (BA)
• GTP in Mathematics
• certificate number: 0(concealed information)1
• National Union of Teachers
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|