I give french lessons to primary and secondary students. I focus on catering to the students needs to optimize their learning experience. All my classes are fun and an easy to follow along, it won't even feel like learning. I aim to make all my students A students as long as they are attentive and respectful.
I have been giving lessons on and off for a year. The biggest class I have taught is 74 middle school students. I have helped many younger students with basic french vocabulary and grammar, which has helped them achieve academic success.
(concealed information)• 2325 Golden Gate Avenue. San Francisco, California • (concealed information)
University of San Francisco, CA Expected May 2021
B.S. Business Administration, Major: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Le Bocage International School, Moka, Mauritius
International Baccalaureate Diploma Received January 2017
• Awarded with Most Improved Student for constant improvement with 6s in Biology, French and Business
International General Certificate of Secondary Education; 2 A*s and 3 As Received January 2015
Beauty Within, Mauritius March 2017 - Present
Director and Founder of Mauritian Branch
• Created and ran a program in collaboration with schools to teach 80 young men and women from the ages 13 – 14 about empowerment through a classroom curriculum
Board of Investment, Port Louis, Mauritius February – May 2017
Intern, Investment Department
• Researched and understood Environmental Impact Assessments, while applying them to real-life projects
• Suggested business reforms that were then put into a bill and an act
Leadership & Awards
Harvard Model Congress Europe 2016, Rome, Italy March, 2016
• Honorable Mention Award for exceptional leadership and participation during the conference
Prefect, L.B.I.S, Mauritius August 2015
• Recognized as an organized leader and rewarded with the position of prefect
Founder, Editor and Chief of LBIS News, Moka, Mauritius August 2015
• Founded Le Bocage’s first school newspaper and was the Editor and Chief of LBIS News
Model United Nations, Moka, Mauritius April 2014
• Best Delegation award for outstanding performance as a group during the conference
Toastmasters International, Moka, Mauritius Jan, 2014 – October 2016
• Recognized for completing the 10 speeches of the rigorous public speaking program
Skills & Interests
Languages: Fluent in English; Advanced in French and Mauritian Creole
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office, HTMLS : Window & MAC Platforms
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - french lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£28||£23|