I tend to let the student choose what they want learn then adapt and add onto it. I find this keeps them more interested and motivated. They also develop their own style of playing and song-writing over time. Most of my students are kids in primary and secondary school but I have taught adults as well.
I am a Music artist from Sydney, in a couple of different projects. I compose and produce all my own music and have been giving lessons for two years, teaching guitar and song-writing. I play live gigs most weekends and have lots of experience in the entertainment industry.
Music composition and production graduate available
for full-time work from August 2019.
• Proficient in Logic Pro X and experienced in Pro Tools
• Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Outlook
• Competent at Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
• Well-practiced personal, organisational and editorial skills
• Event planning, logistics and execution in live events
• Bachelor of Music In Composition And Production
Australian Institute Of Music 2014-2017
• Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations)
• Higher School Certificate 2013
• Member of youth-run, environment
initiative The Green Team Sydney
• Involved in events and promoting
Sydney’s Northern Beaches youth
mental health charity @oneeighty_inc
Current music work
The Dolphin Show
James & Lucy
THE FACTORY STUDIOS
APRIL 2018 – JULY 2019
• Assisting the Sound Engineer with studio set-up and decision-making throughout
the pre/during and post-production processes (rehearsing, recording, editing,
mixing and mastering).
• Working within a budget and using time efficiently.
• Using experimental production techniques to extract the best performance from
musicians and result from tracks.
• Organising small gigs at the recording studio to be filmed and live-recorded.
THE DOLPHIN SHOW AND SOLO/DUET PROJECTS
• Organising rehearsals, gigs, photo shoots, music videos and recording for my band,
duet act and solo projects.
• Playing at venues and establishing contacts in venues such as Oxford Art Factory,
Coogee Bay Hotel, The Steyne Hotel, The Park House and Vic on the Park.
• Recording at studios such as The Brain Studios, Enmore Audio, Bedlam Records
(Brisbane), The Factory Studios, Tim Roebuck Studios (Bathurst), Palmgrove
Studios and AIM Studios.
• Supported Acts such as Ocean Alley, I Know Leopard, The Growlers, The Delta
Riggs and many more.
BIG REVIEW TV
NOVEMBER 2017 - JULY 2018
• Receiving and uploading footage to the database for editors.
• Effectively using software like Hubspot and Zoho to move deals to different stages of
the sales pipeline.
• Liaising with camera operators, producers and clients throughout production process.
This included communicating about potential issues for filming or unforeseen problems
in the footage received, hard drive problems and team locations.
• Data entry and deal management.
• Producing creative briefs for future shoots.
• Editing music and sound components of videos.
guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acoustic guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electric guitar lessons for all!
Taking bass guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||£18||Not available|