I tailor my teaching to the need of the individual students need and level of expertise. I base my teaching on tailored handout material and exercises, that I give as homework for the individual student to complete. This is supplemented by case studies.
I am an experienced financial services professional with 3+ years front office experience working for J.P. Morgan in their emerging markets franchise. I am currently pursuing a M.Sc. in Computer Science at the Imperial College London. I hold a B.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration from Copenhagen Business School and a M.Sc. in Management and Finance from University College London.
I have experience in tutoring interns and new analysts in connection to my work with J.P. Morgan.
J.P. Morgan London, United Kingdom
Associate – Global Emerging Markets Feb. 2018 – Sep. 2018
• Dealing emerging market macro (FX/rates) and spread products in cash, derivative and exotic format with asset managers, banks and hedge funds; advising asset allocators, portfolio managers and traders on emerging market investments including trade idea generation, pitching and execution as well as managing these relationships
• In addition, my role is focused on origination, pricing and distribution of structured cross-asset derivatives solutions; marketing emerging market local currency and access products; distribution of new note issuance and private placements as well as partnering with legal on the surrounding legal documentation
J.P. Morgan London, United Kingdom
Analyst – Global Emerging Markets Jun. 2015 – Jan. 2018
• Leading J.P. Morgan’s campus recruiting efforts in the Nordic region
• Completed J.P. Morgan’s 7-Week New York Training Programme with a 94.5% average (95th percentile)
Imperial College London London, United Kingdom
M.Sc. Computing Science 2018 - 2019
• Concentrations in AI, machine learning and computational finance; extensive training in the C++ and Python programming languages
University College London, University of London London, United Kingdom
M.Sc. Management and Finance (Distinction) 2014 - 2015
• Graduated with Distinction. GPA: 77.5/100. Dean’s List for outstanding academic performance in the 2014/2015 AY. Graduated in top-3 of the student cohort (85 students)
• Dissertation Subject: “The Momentum Effect: Evidence from the Copenhagen Stock Exchange”. Grade 77/100. This paper built on existing literature and quantitative methodologies to develop momentum-based trading strategies
Copenhagen Business School Copenhagen, Denmark
B.Sc. International Business 2011 - 2014
• Graduated from the most selective undergraduate programme in Denmark (GPA entry requirement). GPA: 10.4/12. Activities: Lead Organizer in FinanceLab (2011-2013), heading the organization of FinanceLab’s flagship events such as Investment Camp and Nordic Trading Competition
• Dissertation Subject: “Empirical Evidence on the Determinants of Labour Productivity and the Employment-Labour Productivity Trade-Off”. Grade 12/12. This paper examined the determinants of labour productivity and the existence of an employment-labour productivity using panel time-series multiple regression analysis
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Los Angeles, California, USA
National University of Singapore, NUS Business School Kent Ridge, Singapore
Visiting Undergraduate Student Jun. 2013 – Dec. 2013
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£29||£29||Not available|