Hi! My name is Dan, I have recently submitted my PhD in Molecular Neuroscience at King's College London. I am passionate about teaching science and would love to help you out with any tuition you might need!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Biology, Chemistry and Psychology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PhD in Molecular Neuroscience - Kings' College London - (submitted)
MSc Neuroscience in Neurodegeneration - Kings' College London - Distinction
BSc Psychology - University of Nottingham - 1st class
3A - A-level
- How much do you charge?
My standard rate is £30 per hour + travel expenses for face-to-face tuition.
- Where do you teach?
I am only able to teach at students' homes. I am based in Brockley (SE4) but I am happy to travel to Central and North London. I can also offer tutoring over Skype.
- When are you available?
I am available 7 days a week at any time of day during most of the school holidays, and available weekday afternoons and evenings, as well as anytime at the weekend during term time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Between the ages of 14-18; GCSE and A-level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE and A-level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
All online tutoring will be conducted over Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been supervising and teaching undergraduate students studying a number of biomedical degrees during my PhD (including Medicine, Neuroscience and Biochemistry)
I have also supervised and taught a large number of graduate students from the King's College London MSc Neuroscience degree
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc Psychology, MSc Neuroscience
• PhD Neuroscience
• King's College London
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|