Cambridge & Harvard Graduate. Over six years tutoring experience. Successfully worked with over 150 students.
I am a highly experienced science and maths teacher and deliver personalised sessions preparing you for exam success.
I am Director of London Science Tutors - please contact me through our website (concealed information)
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
University of Cambridge, Emmanuel College
MSci MA (Hons) Experimental and Theoretical Physics
MSci First Class (Graduating in top 5% of year)
MA Double First Class
A Levels: Grade A - Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, German
AEAs: Distinction - Chemistry, Physics
- How much do you charge?
My sessions are £120/hr.
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to teach at homes of students in London.
This includes (but not limited to) Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham, Sloane Square, Holland Park, Marylebone, Mayfair, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Highgate, Chalk Farm, Camden, Barnsbury, Highbury, Canonbury. I am also able to teach in the West End and Central London - including City of London, Barbican, Islington and Clerkenwell.
Alternatively, I am happy to arrange to teach at neutral venues in Central London (e.g. cafes, libraries), as well as online.
- When are you available?
Please contact me and we can determine a mutually convenient arrangement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach pre-GCSE, Common Entrance, Scholarships, GCSEs, IGCSEs, A Levels and Undergraduate Level. I also tutor applicants for Oxford and Cambridge.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am able to tutor via Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a highly experienced science and maths teacher and deliver personalised sessions - identifying the most effective approach to assist your understanding and ensuring that our sessions prepare you for exam success. I have successfully worked with over 150 students over the last six years.
I provide regular, honest and clear feedback to ensure that you are on target to meet your desired academic goals.
- Over six years experience tutoring Common Entrance Scholarships GCSE, IGCSE, A Levels in London.
- I have tutored students successfully for admission to Westminster School, Winchester College, Eton College, Cambridge and Oxford.
- Over four years teaching experience of AS and A2 Chemistry and Physics at a Secondary School in London
- Teaching A Level Physics and Chemistry at the Cambridge University Sciences Summer School
- Lecturing two courses in Undergraduate Physics in Shenzhen, China
I am also Director of London Science Tutors - a leading provider of Science and Maths Education.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date CRB Check.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am Director of London Science Tutors - further details available at our website (concealed information)
• Cambridge University: First Class MSci MA (Hons.) Natural Sciences (Physics) from Emmanuel College - Graduating in Top 5%
• Harvard University: Postgraduate
• I have an up to date CRB Check
• Director of London Science Tutors
It's been great having Deep as a tutor, topics are covered efficiently with extra consolidation if required. I've definitely made progress with his engaging lessons.
Deep tutored my son, James for Physics. I think the real value was that James not only vastly improved in his grades, but also developed an active interest in the subject. The school had predicted him a B. However, James got his A, made his university offer - and is now studying Computer Science - on track for a First! I am sure that the good study habits he has at university are a result of the confidence he built up over his A Levels.
Our sessions are very structured and focused, and I am able to ask all of the questions that I never can in class
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|