Being a Senior professional in the Industry moving ahead with knowledge sharing & caring mechanism won significant success not as a learner but as a Teacher as learning and teaching are two coherent approach to move ahead for bringing in benevolent success in an academician's career. Being a faculty for Business Analytics, Ambitious Computer Science to early age study on Physics , Chemistry , Math and Bio, achieved many awards from different platform like Organizations to Institutions like IIMs. Do not have any prejudice for students age or asking subject being passionate to be with Education, welcome any query.
1) 10th, 10+2, only science subject in team(10) INR 700@ hr
2)10th, 10+2, only science subject in team(
Although i am a Industry Senior but i always like to team up with others to keep my time mainly leisurely hours occupied with providing guidance , in a nut shell teaching, of different age group. They may be from Secondary to Engineering students, IT professionals, and various career oriented aspirants. If time gets matched then whatever they will get from my value addition effort , that will remain in their bucket for years to come. As their success is my success , so leave no stone unturned to create a win win situation.
ITIL & PRINCE2 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
● Data Science ● Data Analytics ● Business Intelligence ● Project Management
Capitalising the vast domain knowledge in Big Data & Analytics through natural leadership to steer companies & clients in breaking new business avenues and reaching new horizons
Extensive experience in executing full life-cycle development projects; ramping-up projects within time, budget & quality parameters, as per the project management & best practice guidelines in SCM,
MFG, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunication and Entertainment & Media domains
Location Preference: India
ǁ Profile Snapshot
• Forward-focused Manager with expertise in concepts of end-to-end delivery / program / project planning & implementation from scope management, to activity sequencing, effort & cost estimation, risk analysis to quality management in line with international guidelines & norms.
• Steering Analytics Practice and deciding best-fit commercial model options for different sourcing scenarios.
• Developed and executed Marketing strategy to create effective business impact for the BFSI, Telecom etc. Industries.
• Have sufficient amount of experience in R/SAS/SQL and statistical tools like ITSM, Statistica to formulate effective Mathematical Model for translating business decisions.
• Have enough exposure of CHAID/CART/ARIMA/Regression as part of Statistical orientation.
• Reasonable exposure to simulation, Neural Networks while working for Advance Analytics project like Apple, AMEX.
• Played critical role in delivering a large number of very crucial predictive modelling project
• Capitalizing the extensive knowledge in Project Management in BI & Analytics through natural leadership to steer companies & clients in breaking new business avenues and reaching new horizons.
• Extensive experience in full life-cycle managementProficiency in managing Big Data Projects using Python and performing analytics (Regression Modelling) using R Language, ITSM and XL Miner tool.
• Expertise in performing research for building up analytical solution using R as the research & plug–in tool and Omniture to incorporate the feature of Web Analytics in an endeavour to create complete Digital Analytics framework.
• Pivotal in ensuring that big data platforms are robust and well built; driving consolidation of platforms from consumer and core engineering organizations.
• Gained exposure of exposure of working on:
o AbInitio, Informatica, Data Stage, Pentahao, MSBI ,Oracle & UNIX related BI&DW projects as ETL Developer, Designer, Project Lead & Project Manager
o Business Analytics, PIG, Hive, Hadoop, Hartonworks Framework ETL Development and Data Management Projects
• Understanding opportunities for leveraging Big Data within company, developing technical architecture, implementing projects to drive business value and establish operational practices
• Solid management skills, capable of leading & motivating individuals to maximise levels of productivity; a client-centric professional and knack for motivating large workforces for exceeding client expectations in delivery of committed services
• Experience in setting up Data Science practise for Cmmi L5 companies
• Good exposure in Supply Chain Management while working for TESCO.
• Have driven business of 10 million dollar as lead.
• Project Management
• Programme Management
• Delivery Management
• Engagement Management
• Customer Management
• Leading Practice.
ǁ Key Skills
| Client Management | Management Interaction | Effort & Cost Estimation | Project Set-up and Stabilization | Cross-Functional Coordination | Team Building, Mentoring & Evaluation | Risk and Issue Management |
~ Program / Project Management ~ Business Intelligence ~ Data Warehousing
~ Business Process Re-engineering ~ Pre-sales Operations ~ Solution Architecture
~ Service Delivery Management ~ Data Analysis (Quantitative / Qualitative) ~ Risk Management
~ Application Design & Development ~ ETL Design & Development ~ P&L Management
~ Disaster Recovery Planning ~ Conflict Management ~ Stakeholder Management
ǁ Technical Skills
• Data Warehousing: ETL Design & Development, Dimensional Modelling, Data Profiling, Data Reporting and Business requirement gathering for Data Modelling
• Data Science Skills & Data Architecture: Predictive Modelling, Data Cleansing, Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Mining on Structured & Unstructured Data and Time Series Forecasting
• Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 95 / 98 / NT / HPUX, Windows ME, UNIX and Mainframe
• Languages: C, C++ and HTML
• Database: Oracle 9i / 10g, Teradata and SQL
• Tools & Technologies: Adva Built, AbInitio, Informatica, AbInitio Data Profiler, SPSS, MATLAB, Tableau, Omniture, R, ITSM, Statistica, XL Miner, MS SharePoint 2007, Pig, HIVE, HADOOP, Mongo DB, MAP Reduce, Data Stage, Informatica, MATLAB 5.0, R, MSBI (SSBI & SSRS), QLIKVIEW, Cognos BI. Hadoop, Utilization of R in Big Data, XLMiner, Machine Learning Deep Learning and Neural Networks AI
• Version Control Systems: VSS, SLCS and EME
• Testing Tools: NCT (NAD Configuration Tool), FSOG, FLOG, Client Synergy, ODM CR/PR Tool, Microsoft Project Plan, Rational Clear Quest, Test Director and WAPT 3.0
ǁ Work Experience
April’14-Till Now Managing Partner of Data Science Practice SJC4 Solutions, NJ/USA, Consulting and Research in some niche area of Digital Analytics domain. Studying Relevant Field ( Technical & management)
Jun’12 – Feb’14 Infosys Ltd. as Manager – Agile BFSI BI Analytics
Sep’11 – May’12 Mind Tree Ltd. as Account Manager – Data Analytic Solution
Aug’09 – Aug’11 HCL as Technical Lead and Manager – BIDW (Technical Project Manager)
Jul’08 – Jan’09 Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. as Technical Architect (Technical Project Lead)
Jul’07 – Jun’08 IBM India Pvt. Ltd. as Senior System Engineer (Project Lead – Onsite Co-ordinator)
Nov’03 – May’07 TCS as Assistant & System Engineer (Developer, Designer & Module Lead)
Jul’02 – Oct’03 ABB Ltd. as Instrumentation Engineer & Site In-charge
Key Result Areas:
• Providing consulting to customers in identifying Big Data use cases and then guiding them towards the implementation of use cases
• Creating the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution
• Analysing the data for covering a wide range of information from logs, real time events, and historical data feeds
• Leading the continued development of the Data Science team, including talent development and strong customer alignment
Digital Analytics Management:
• Supervising the creation of an Analytics API Layer which allow analytics tagging/integration with internal/external partners
• Collaborating with sponsors, stakeholders & cross-department teams to facilitate the delivery of projects and balancing the resource needs & project costs in accordance with the budget
• Developing a C-level Analytics Stakeholder Team and educated them about analytics implementation needs & data strategy
• Reduced chaos and improved efficiency by 40% by assisting Operations Support Team to be first tier response to all incoming data requests
• Improved the data accuracy across a dozen web properties
• Managing the entire BI Team including objective setting, performance appraisals & approvals along with pre-sales activities for any BI project
• Ascertaining that all ad-hoc requests are prioritised & considered as part of the broader MI & reporting deliverables, communicating any associated changes to the MI and reporting delivery schedule as a result or prioritisation decisions
• Discussing ad-hoc requests with key stakeholders and recommending appropriate solutions to meet their needs whilst ensuring that stakeholders are aware of the strengths & limitations of the approach
• Coordinating with colleagues based in multiple global locations to minimise the production time and maximise the efficiencies that could be driven from a globally located team operating from multiple time zones
• Interfacing with S&PM Business Intelligence Systems & Infrastructure Team to maintain evolving or changing data and report objectives, challenges, issues / opportunities and reflect this knowledge within the analytical services & products
• Enhancing the efficiency of key stakeholders such as maximising their time in executing high value-adding Sourcing, Operations, Client Engagement and Change activities for Barclays by streamlining & embedding the processes
• Acting as a Part of Pre-sales Thought Leadership Team for Infosys - Apple (MFG) Relation for participated in Sales & Solution Management (Service Core & Applications) of iTune Analytics framework
• Interacting with Product BU to identify the best product offerings as per the customer’s requirement, which is cost effective and can generate higher profit margins
• Liaising with KAM Team to ensure that the offer strategy for particular bid is in line with the competitors offering
• Analysing& providing solution for analytical data driven engineering & implementation impacts on the concept of solution
• Leading& supervising a team of more than 65 personnel as per the CMMI processes
• Netting competitive team by guiding, mentoring and training in applied statistics and analytics
• Rewarded several times for Best Training Program in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, AbInitio& Agile Methodology, Human Resource Management and People Management
• Successfully executed 1st BFSI BI Project as an Agile Scrum Master for a CMMi Level 5 company
• Conferred with Faculty Award for BIDW Training
• Delivered trainings to more than 700 resources across India on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Project Management, Business Analytics, AbInitio and Agile Methodology; received recognition several times for the contribution towards grooming new resources
• Renovated the company's web analytics reporting by consolidating the innumerable reports coming from countless sources into "Section logins" following the architecture of the site and commissioning a centralized SharePoint site to publish data and streamline data governance process
• Worked on AbInitio for Business Intelligence for top of Teradata Warehouse
• Performed Advance Analytics for Telecommunication industries mainly R which involves specific PL/SQL processes in order to provide solution, so that churners could be predicted before their actual churn and dormancy could be lowered
• Played a vital role in migrating:
o Data sources to Teradata DWH
o AbInitio solution to Informatica as a testing platform for cross platform performance analysis for BT PLC
• Steered efforts in heading AbInitio based BI Solution for British Telecom
• Interfaced with all business stakeholder including Sales, Marketing, Cops, Finance BI & Finance Control to cater their reporting / analytical needs
2015 LDP: Executive Programme in Business Analytics from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
2002 B.Tech. (ECE) from Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani University with 78.9%
ǁ Certifications / Trainings
• Executive Certification on Business Analytics from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
• Certification from AbInitioCoE, TCS Practice
• Certification on ITIL & PRINCE2 from EXIN, Netherland
• Attended training on Banking & Financial Service, Data Warehousing, Project Management, Program Management and Executing Appreciation
ǁ Personal Details
Date of Birth: 23rd August 1979
Languages Known: English and Hindi
Mailing Address: Flat 202, RamGovinda Villa,106 N.S Avenue, Serampore, Hooghly, W.B 712201
~ Please referee the attached Annexure for Project Details
ǁ Projects Undertaken
Title: Managing Partner Data Science Practice of SJC4 Solutions New Jersey , USA
Designation: Head-Data Science Practice
Team Size: NA
Description: Development of Analytics Business Module for different Industry vertical like Retails, Telecom, BFSI HealthCare etc. Research for building up analytical solution for mainly Retail & BFSI domains using R & Python as the Research Analytics & Big Data tool respectively and using Omniture to incorporate the feature of Web Analytics in an endeavour to create comprehensive Digital Analytics framework. Mainly driving Data Science related business.
At Infosys Ltd.:
Title: BFSI, USA and MFG USA
Client: AMEX, Apple
Technologies: UNIX, Informatica, AbInitio, Omniture, R, Python, Tableau, Teradata and Cognos
Designation: Manager – BI & Analytics
Team Size: 20
Description: In Infosys-AMEX, designated as Programme Manager for an Agile DWBI project having Informatica as base technology with UNIX, R (Analytics), Python (Big Data Tool) and Teradata.
In Apple account being a Lead Manager, took part extensively in Architecture building for EDW, Web Analytics Frame work Building and Data Visualization using Tableau, Customer Analytics along with the team. Even written code in Teradata for ETL performance tuning. In this case my approach to Project management focused on business intelligence that includes requirements gathering, analysis and reporting using Teradata, Business Objects and Omniture Analytics and also I have Defined best practices using actionable insights gathered from Omniture based Analytics Tag Management systems and A/B testing process. Industry vertical currently looking after BFSI, MFG,Retail etc.
At Mindtree Ltd.:
Title: Silicon Valley Bank, USA
Client: SVB Group
Technologies: SAP BI, UNIX, Sentimental Analytics and Fraud Analytics using R(Research-Analytics) , Python(Big Data Tool) and Cognos BI (Reporting)
Designation: Project Manager - Data Analytic Solution & AbInitioCoE Practice Head
Team Size: 60
Description: As Account Manager for a BFSI project of US Commercial Bank managing the around 10 projects in the project management space with speciality resource utilization, risk and issue management, client management, and so on. Took part in regular client call as offshore point of contact, billing, resource management, various issue resolving and other day-to-day managerial responsibility. Apart from that took part in techno functional role by taking part in all steps of SDLC for DW life cycle.
Client: CITI Group
Technologies: UNIX, AbInitio, Oracle10g, Market Analytics using Omniture, R (Analytics Research) and Python (Big Data Tool)
Designation: Lead & Manager - BIDW and AbInitioCoE Practice Lead
Team Size: 48
Description: As Senior Business Intelligence Consultant working as a Project Manager cum Technical Architect supported Senior Management with Managerial feeds and down streams with technical knowledge and actively participated in Designing and Development. Also worked as a Manager in a project of Deutsche Bank Germany with MS Share point 2007
At Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.:
Technologies: Win XP, Teradata, Data Stage and UNIX
Designation: Technical Architect and acting Project Manager Business Intelligence
Team Size: 15
Description: BI Project Lead and BI Architect’s roles and responsibility.
• Business Logic Development (Solution Design)
• Project Lead-Batch Development
• Efforts in BI Competency build-up
• Developed work using AbInitio
• Groom up new resources with the knowledge of AbInitio, DW and BI
At IBM India Pvt. Ltd.:
Title: BSKYB (UK)
Client: BSKYB (Entertainment and Media)
Technologies: Windows XP and HP-UNIX, AbInitio, Informatica and Teradata
Designation: Onsite Manager and AbInitioCoE Practice Lead
Team Size: 32
Description: BSKYB is such a project which totally deals with Customer Relationship Management, Billing and Invoice Generation. To make their system Offcom accredited, they have to modify their existing BI infrastructure and Data warehouse architecture. They have started getting the customer related Data which will be passing through three different modules of ETL tool to create a proper approach towards CDI and as a result of that, they have to change DW architecture and the responsibility for that was rendered on IBM Global Services, UK which in turn passed that project to IBM India.
• Carried out study for existing DW System as well as architecture
• Interacted with client, offshore & onsite team members regarding functional as well as technical aspects of the planned migration as well as Scope of new projects
• Performed requirement analysis and designed AbInitio graphs as well as Bteq and Unix Shell scripting to take the existing BSKYB data to a new data warehouse in which has been developed taking care of Offcom regulation
• Managed physical & logical design for Teradata tables
• Deployed code to production systems and monitored jobs in production
Title: AbInitioCoE which comes under BI Practice of Tata Consultancy Services and Kaiser Perm ante
Client: Different AbInitio Project getting executed from different locations
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio, Informatica, and so on
Designation: Assistant & System Engineer, AbInitioCoE Practice Lead and Team Member
Description: The Business Intelligence practice in TCS was established to bring the entire data warehousing & BI projects under a strict standardized protocol from proposal writing to execution & implementation.
Client: British Telecom PLC
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio and different self-made customised tools
Designation: Project Delivery Manager
Team Size: 28
Description: Project Swift has been launched with the objective of releasing a single customer repository. The challenge is to build a single customer store (i.e. Swift) on UNIX. This will take the best of MARK and ICIP and build it on UNIX. It will not be a replicate; it will prune the data stored, and some of the functions currently run on MARK and ICIP will be transferred. There has already been a first phase of SWIFT for Interim Campaign Deliveries that includes a feed to the Campaign Management Tool.
Title: Enterprise Data Warehousing Building
Client: British Telecom PLC
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio and different self-made customised tools and ORMB
Team Size: 89
Designation: Project Delivery Manager (AbInitio)
Description: In this project we are also getting data from various legacies in different format not in line with the client’s requirement as far as EDW project is concerned and then performing various manipulations loading the data to Enterprise data Warehouse.
Title: 21 CN Frameworks
Client: British Telecom PLC
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio and different self-made customised tools
Team Size: 17
Designation: Senior Consultant (AbInitio) and Team Lead
Description: This project deals with the newly 21st Century structure of project adopted by BT based on DW principle as well as an endeavour to standardise the systems to cope up with Offcom regulations and also implementation of 90 days agile delivery cycle using AbInitio.
Title: Database Updating System
Client: TESCO PLC (UK) Retail Domain
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, Teradata, AbInitio, Toad, different self-made customised tools.
Designation: Onsite Coordinator and Senior BI Designer
Team Size: 12
Description: This project mainly deals with the database updating of the different products of TESCO Plc., their importance on current market perspective, Customer information, storage availability, etc. Information relevant to the above mentioned things are obtained from different legacy systems and then they are made compatible to database through different AbInitio related processes.
Title: Single Information Module
Client: British Telecom PLC (UK)
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, Teradata, AbInitio, Toad and different self-made customised tools
Designation: Senior Consultant (AbInitio)
Team Size: 190
Description: This project consists of some key deliveries of BT Retail. In line with BT Retail T&T Strategy ODM’s infrastructure has been redesigned to support a Single Information Model that resembles the CRM data model. This work is fundamental to the long-term aims of the business in a number of areas including marketing, BI and MIS. The architecture also provides a shared infrastructure supporting both One Siebel and One View CRM platforms thereby providing cost savings to the two programmes. A tactical release for One Siebel, with reduced functionality, has already been delivered, as the SIM was not ready for the initial deployment of One Siebel.
Title: NAD (Name & Address Database)
Client: British Telecom PLC (UK)
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio, Trillium, AbInitio Data Profiler, Toad and different self-made customised tools
Team Size: 30
Description: An integrated data service delivered as part of the overall Retail data strategy. It provides centralised management of Customer Name and Address and online customer validation capability to increase the overall quality and management of this key piece of BT corporate data.
Designation: Senior Designer and AbInitio Developer
Title: CMT (Customer Management Tool)
Client: British Telecom PLC (UK)
Technologies: UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio, AbInitio Data Profiler, Toad, Different Self-made Customised Tools, Customer Analytics using AbInitio and Wrapper Scripting
Team Size: 5
Description: One of the key Database Marketing systems in BT. It is primarily a "Prime Vantage" (Currently known as "Marketing Director", a leading "Relationship Marketing" solution) based marketing system, which will cater to the marketing needs of major business units in BT. The main objectives of CMT is to automate the marketing processes and to provide a truly "Closed Loop" Campaign Management system to the BT's major business units (Consumer, SME, Soho, NI, and so on).
Accomplishment: Bagged 2 certifications from TCS AbInitioCoE.
At ABB Ltd.:
Title: DCS Implementation
Client: ABB India Ltd.
Designation: Instrumentation Engineer / Site In-charge / Electronics & Communication Engineer
Team Size: 6
Description: Implementation of DCS system for a Processing unit of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Mathura Refinery on behalf ABB Ltd and Manage the project in line with Clients requirement having daily interaction with the Client.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business strategy lessons for all!
Taking international trade lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|