Dual degree holder in Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, looking to tutor students at Undergraduate level and below in Mathematics and Engineering related topics. First time tutor. Flexible and willing to work around students schedules. Demonstrative teacher, Very attentive and patient.
Extensive knowledge in the following topics:
Math: Undergraduate Level and below
Engineering Topics: Undergraduate
- Engineering Science
- Mass and Energy Balance
The University of Leeds Sept 2014 – Jul 2017
Leeds, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Engineering in Petroleum Engineering- 1st Class (expected)
Texas A&M University Aug 2008 - May 2013
College Station, Texas, United States 2.66/4.0
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Final Design Project (Texas A&M): Upgraded Fuels Optimization Project - Part of a team of four
• Developed a detailed process flow diagram for a vacuum residue-processing unit using Microsoft Visio.
• Performed material and heat balances, tower and pipe sizing and, heat exchanger and flash calculations.
• Designed an ASPEN Plus simulation of the unit.
• Determined the economic feasibility of the unit using ASPEN Economic Analyzer.
• Carried out and Environmental and Safety review of the unit.
Final Design Project (University of Leeds): Reservoir Simulation of a Tight Gas Field
• Extracted field geological data from seismic and well logs for input into simulation software.
• Performed sensitivity analysis on production rate to determine optimal gas production target.
• Generated reservoir simulation of the tight gas field for a pre-determined base case production strategy using TempestVIEW software.
• Incorporated fault and fracture modelling into the reservoir model.
• Analyzed field performance and identified possible optimization strategies
• Generated reservoir simulation for possible optimization strategies and proposed a best-case production strategy for the field.
INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Reservoir Engineering Intern Jun 2016 – Sept 2016
IPM Analysis of an Offshore Oil Field
• Performed material balance analysis on the producing reservoirs in the field using MBAL, to determine drive mechanisms and validate STOOIP.
• Used PROSPER to perform nodal analysis on all active wells in the field (Producers and Gas Injector) and generated vertical lift performance curves.
• Coupled well and tank models to design a GAP surface network model for the production system.
• Revalidated well nodal analysis through the surface network.
• Validated the production system and predicted field future performance based on GAP model.
• Identified field optimization opportunities and compared an optimization scenario to current production to determine feasibility.
Reservoir Engineering Intern Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
Sub-surface Engineering Intern May 2010 - Aug 2010
Analysis of Production from Deep-water Oil Fields
• Performed material balance analysis on reservoirs using MBAL to determine drive mechanisms.
• Predicted production performance of specific wells in reservoirs using OFM decline curve analysis.
• Used PROSPER to perform nodal analysis on various wells to generate a vertical lift performance curve.
• Produced stick charts to determine the effect of the Gas Oil Contact and the Oil Water Contact on well performance and production.
• Provided production summary data to aid the Reservoir Engineering Supervisor during weekly group meetings.
• University of Leeds International Excellence Scholarship (2014/2015)
• University of Leeds International Excellence Scholarship (2015/2016)
• University of Leeds International Excellence Scholarship (2016/2017)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|