Experienced in teaching, a very strong academic background, A very positive and initiative based approach towards teaching as I enjoy the subject. I even take time to motivate my students. I can teach business and Economics to GCSE students. I have done educational psychology as well which further enhances my teaching skills.
Taught an Economics class for a whole year, The grades of my students improved significantly. I can go out of the way to help you. I always enjoy creating a bridge with the practical life scenarios and the theory to make my subjects more interesting
: (concealed information) (concealed information)
• Sept 2017-Jun 18, Milan, Italy, Bocconi University, Exchange program. Relevant modules include Equity Portfolio management and Financial Markets and institutions.
• Sept 2016-Jun 19, London, United Kingdom, Queen Mary University, BSc in Business Management completed first year with 5 A grades and 3 B grades, over all 73 percent, 8 modules taken in the first year, relevant modules include Business Economics and Marketing and Communication.
• Sept 2014- June 16, Karachi, Pakistan, The Lyceum School, A levels in Business, Economics and Psychology with Grades AAB respectively.
• 2000-14, Karachi, Pakistan, Foundation Public School, GCSE 5 As overall in subjects including Business, Economics, English, Urdu and Accounting.
• Nov 2016-Jan 17, Part time receptionist at Victoria station hotel.
• Sept 2014-Jun 15, Private tutor for GCSE Economics.
• June 2013-Aug 13, Part time work at Asad Textile (family business) as a production manager
• Urdu: Mother tongue
• English: Business proficient
• Microsoft office: Intermediate user of the package.
• Interests and hobbies: Have always been interested in the business world and have acquired knowledge in this area using observation of the family business, books, and videos. Interested in learning new things to increase the diversity of my knowledge and skill level. Deep interest in music.
• Skills: Solutions driven attitude and good interpersonal skills, experienced in producing and reviewing written documents as a result of an active involvement in the family business alongside education.
• Recent Achievements: Won the QMUL SBM Essay competition and awarded 50% percent Scholarship.
Note: I authorise the use of my personal data according to local law
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£21||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£43||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£72||Not available|