My teaching method includes explaining topic in detail, followed by quizzes, and going through text book question and answers. I find that each student learn differently, for example I am a visual learner, so I learn by making posted notes around my room therefore in exams I am able to remember what I see. Some people are hearers, therefore its best to explain things to this person in detail as opposed to making posted notes. I like to get to know my students ways of learning before I decide on my teaching methodology.
Very passionate about economics, particularly game theory, microeconomics, econometrics and macroeconomics. Very knowledgable in these fields, achieving high firsts in these modules in undergrad. About to start my msc in economics, to further develop and build on my knowledgable from undergrad.
2014-2018 Middlesex University BSC (Econ) Hons Economics
This degree includes mandatory modules, such as Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, which looks at how financial markets play an essential role in the global and national economy, which permits and regulates trade between countries and in a country through businesses and households.
• Have gained skills in learning how to study independently and staying motivated.
• Optimistic and confident in working alone by having individual assignments
• Acquired better verbal communication and co-operative skills, whilst working on group presentations with others to present a well-orchestrated presentation.
• Improved skills in using software such as Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint to present group work and to hand in assignments.
• The use of advanced mathematics has given me the ability to problem solve and be logical when analyzing inconvenient situations.
2011-2013 Bromley College Orpington Campus
The Walnuts BR6 0TE Level 2 & Level 3 Association Of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Business Studies BTEC Level 3 National Diploma – Merit Merit
2009-2011 Conisborough College Conisborough Crescent SE6 2SE
8 GCSE’s A-C, including Maths (B), English language (B), Business Studies (B)
October – May 2018 ECLAT ACCOUNTANCY, Accounts Assistant,
• Boosted the profile of the firm by representing them at networking events, and helping the owner of the company to expand her network as well
• Managed relations with clients and updated their purchase and sales data onto a computer. This required a good attention to detail, including double checking my work.
• Responsible for checking client receipts against their bank statements, and discussing these with clients, which required strong communication skills
• Made extensive use of Microsoft Excel in creating balance sheets; gained proficiency in using the software Xero for financial statements.
• Took on administrative duties like creating a new booklet for customers, processing supplier receipts from manager’s email address, and following up with clients to procure payment. Taking on so many tasks meant I had to prioritize everything well.
March – June 2016 MAC Cosmetics, Retail Artist – Stratford Westfield
• Assessing what products are advisable for each client, delivering product information and up selling as required.
• Demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the MAC brand and its products. Providing exceptional customer service and ensuring customer’s expectations are exceeded at all times.
• Ensuring the effective execution and delivery of sales strategies in order to meet all short, mid and long term commercial targets.
• Conducting focus features and delivering product demonstrations.
• Taking payments and ensuring attention to detail at all times.
Proactively resolving customer complaints.
• Continually exceeding targets and winning a regional competition due to selling the highest volume of eye shadow pallets.
• Offered a contract upon completing university by my placement manager
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|