As i am still a student I can offer a better understanding of the difficulties that people face with maths and can focus on the root of the problem or if it be the case just explain the content in other ways as everyone learns differently
I am an economics student at the University of Kent, taking both maths and statistics modules. I achieved a Grade 8 in maths at GCSE and a grade B in maths at level. I can teach up to GCSE level mathematics at very fair rates.
GCSE Results Summer 2017
• Mathematics - 8 (equates to an A* in the old grading system)
• English Literature - 7 (equates to an A in the old grading system)
• English Language - 7 (equates to an A in the old grading system)
• ICT - A*
• French - A*
• Physics - A
• Chemistry - A
• Biology - A
• Geography - A
• ICT BCS Qualification - Distinction* (equivalent to an A*)
A-level Results Summer 2019
• Mathematics - B
• Physics - C
• Economics - B
Anglo American, 20 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AN
• I completed a fascinating placement at a global mining company, Anglo American.
• I was given lectures on Company Performance Reporting, Finance, Treasury front office and operations
• I found Company Performance Reporting to be fascinating, analysing the statistics to make sure every anomaly had been found and rectified.
• The lectures on the Treasury front office gave me an understanding of investment banking and how a huge firm trades globally in the foreign exchange market.
• Furthermore I was given a tour of the financial market floor at Standard Chartered bank.
Olymbios Menzies Goodwin Chartered Certified Accountants, 111A George Ln, London E18 1AN
• I have also completed work experience at an accountancy.
• I processed clients’ financial data, teaching me the importance of accuracy and precision.
• During the summer of 2017 I took part in a week work experience at Denso Corporation engineering company.
• DENSO is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for major automakers.
• I experienced Automotive Sales and Engineering, which entailed new business support activities for future vehicles including CAD investigations
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£8||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||£40|
|10 hours||Not available||£70||£80|