I am an education leader who progressed into teaching 20 years ago. I have taught leadership developmentl up to bachelor level and can utilise a variety of techniques to engage individuals to enable them to better understand subjects.
I get to know from an early stage how individuals like to learn and can configure delivery exactly to suit.
I'm an Educational Leader who has experience in a variety of senior management roles. I specialise in improving your professional self and I have supported over 500 individuals into new or promoted employment.
Starting out or wanting to move on - I can help you achieve that goal.
EDGWARE ASSOCIATES, TRUO, CORNWALL, ENGLAND 11/2019 TO CURRENT
Interim Senior Tutor
Support various educational organisations to develop robust quality systems and to develop curriculum relative to local and regional needs. Coordinate with senior managers to ensure the update, the review and the implementation of policies and procedures. Liaise with senior managers to make sure of the rigorous execution of retention and attendance strategies.
• Undertake curriculum reviews to ensure efficient and effective delivery across selected centres.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL COLLEGE – NIAGARA COLLEGES, 09/2017 TO 12/2019
Director of Academic Quality, Corporate Office, Riyadh, SA 10/2018 to 12/2019
Developed academic operations and improved quality assurance across four campuses. Coordinated with principals, associate campus principals, heads of teaching and learning and internal and external stakeholders concerning quality assurance and systems, policies and procedures. Developed and executed the current NCKSA Teaching and Learning of Lesson Observation Program. Oversaw internal compliance audits, reported and advised on corrective actions. Ensured college-wide self-assessment reporting, including course level self-assessment and the production of robust quality improvement plans.
• Improved two campus teaching and learning grades from 3 to grade 2 over one year.
• Launched an improved retention and attendance strategy that increased both by 10%.
• Introduced seven new curriculum areas with a 100% success rate in recruitment.
• Improved student outcomes from 64% to 85% over 18 months.
• Administered revised policies that increased student attendance by 10%.
• Advanced new curriculum initiatives to increase student outcomes by 11%.
Association Principle Academic, Makkah Campus, 09/2017 to 10/2018
Developed and extended the curriculum to accommodate different learning styles and maximise student comprehension. Facilitated and student learning to apply concepts in subjects via interactive discussions and a hands-on approach. Supervised faculty appraisal and training. Organised teacher orientation workshops, special events, campaigns, educational tours and exhibitions. Provided rigorous staff leadership to ensure the highest standards of teaching and spearheaded curriculum planning and professional development. Enforced government policies regarding the budgetary process and established and administered procedures to recruit top-quality staff. Reviewed educational goals, objectives and classroom instructional programmes to develop academic and other performance objectives.
• Led an external inspection that improved grades from 3 to a category 2.
• Advanced an academic board strategy that increased student attendance by 12%.
• Supported an increase of five engaged employers to twelve in six months.
• Initiated a strategy to increase student placements from 10% to 70% in one year.
RIYADH TECHNICAL TRAINERS COLLEGE, Riyadh, SA 09/2016 to 09/2017
Vice Dean, Trainee Affairs
Evolved and extended the curriculum and maximised student attendance and outcomes. Conducted a daily operational overview of student services, the finance department, IT infrastructure, the facilities and HR departments.
• Augmented student recruitment by 20% in one year.
• Increased student attendance rates by 15% over three months.
• Improved compliance with external auditors via a strategy that reduced errors to 0%.
STUDY GROUP INTERNATIONAL, Liverpool, UK 11/2015 to 08/2016
Cooperated with the national executive leadership team and organised the curriculum for undergraduates, master’s degree students in engineering and business courses. Ensured the highest quality academic delivery and supported groups of international students. Developed and implemented quality-driven procedures, overhauled the engineering and business administration programmes, and provided behavioural consultation and standardisation across all subject areas.
• Realised a student progression rate of 73% over a target of 70%.
• Generated a 100% success rate with a QAA process and programme validation.
• Increased student applications by seven per cent over a target of five per cent.
AL QATIF COLLEGE, Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia 05/2015 to 11/2015
Administered employer engagement, business development, and a capacity-building project as a mentor. Collaborated with the senior Saudi management team to coach and mentor individuals to encourage independent functioning of the organisation.
• Increased the number of engaged employers from 56 to 220.
• Augmented student placements from 45% to 82%.
CARLISLE COLLEGE, Carlisle, UK 06/2008 to 05/2015
Curriculum Director, Employer Engagement
Delivered cohesive leadership and administration approach to employer-related provisions and furnished active support to senior management to plan and facilitate staff development. Supported teachers to align the curriculum to the national standard and chaired the committee to develop an apprenticeship programme for the North-West Quality Network. Actively contributed on the executive board and achieved bottom-line results on a £9M budget. Monitored the student management system, health and safety, and the academic and pastoral support. Developed relationships with the University of Central Lancashire and Cumbria University to identify promising students for automatic university progression. Contributed to employer engagement strategy by linking with local employers and partners.
• Negotiated and delivered a £6M European Social Fund contract.
• Led an apprenticeship funding increase to £2M, up from £200K.
• Increased apprenticeship funding from £200K to £2M over three years.
• Arranged and achieved three significant bids over £4M for the Cumbria area.
• Delivered a 50% increase in central government funding from £1M to £1.5M over two years.
• Augmented student placements by growing the employer base from 220 to 684 employers.
Additional Employment as MECHANICAL, FABRICATION AND WELDING LECTURER, HEAD OF CURRICULUM, ENGINEERING AND MOTOR VEHICLE, DEPUTY DIRECTOR, CURRICULUM for KNOWSLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, and as MECHANICAL ENGINEER for NEERON ENGINEERING
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|