My teaching method is to understand each student's current level as well as their aims and time frame to achieve it.
I understand that everyone learns differently and I aim to tailor my classes to the learning styles most suited to my students!
My classes are creative, varied and above all, fun!
I am an EFL teacher currently studying for my CELTA qualification.
I teach English online to foreign students of all ages (children and adults).
I hold a 1st class BA (hons) degree.
I love to make my classes fun as I believe you learn best when you're enjoying yourself!
Mobile: (concealed information)5 Email: (concealed information)
Accredited by The University of Birmingham Graduated September 2011
Tourism Management (BA Hons) - 1st class
King Edward VI Community College Completed July 2006
A Levels- French (A), Spanish (A), Textiles (A)
10 GCSE’s - A* to B
Awarded Best Bachelor Dissertation across all disciplines in the University.
Achieved the second highest Degree grade across all disciplines in the University.
Awarded the Helen Trott Memorial Award for Outstanding Contribution to a Community for my dissertation.
DadaABC, Online August 2018 - ongoing
• EFL teacher to children ranging from 4-16 years old.
Jane Clayton & Co, Bristol November 2014 – June 2017
Interior Design Project Manager
● Project managing high-end residential projects through from design concepts to installation.
● Managing every aspect of the project including: client and supplier relations, sourcing, designing, budgeting and costing, presenting, specifying, procuring and installing.
● Working as part of a small team to run high-end boutique hotel projects.
● Project managing show home designs to meet budgets ranging from £10,000 to £50,000.
Metier Recruitment, Sydney, Australia April 2013 - November 2013
Administrator (Temp Roles)
● Roles with; Chanel (Head Office Australia), BeLearning Management Consultancy (Head Office), Zurich, HSBC (Head Office)
● Working in fast paced, corporate offices in client facing roles, as well as supporting a number of senior employees through managing their calendars, minute taking, report writing and preparing presentations.
Sitac Property Developments, Knightsbridge, London January 2013 - March 2013 Assistant Interior Designer (Temp)
● Assisting with the designing and project running of a high-end apartment in Kinghtsbridge.
Percy Bass Interior Designers Ltd, Chelsea, London September 2012 - January 2013
Junior Interior Designer
● Working with a team of Interior Designers to deliver a high-end service to both domestic and commercial clients including; stately homes, hotels, private banks, and private houses.
● Supporting the team of Designers through; sourcing, designing mood boards and client communications.
● Progressing to developing and managing my own clients and small projects as a Designer.
Hope and Homes for Children, Salisbury October 2011 - March 2012
Event Fundraiser (Intern)
● Events coordinating including; marketing, fundraising, communication, managing the Raisers Edge database and monitoring and evaluating the event; most recently for a Triathlon in October 2011/12 which raised
£135,000 in 2011.
● Managing contact with supporters and donors.
● Organising and attending external meetings with suppliers and key contacts within the charity’s main corporate supporters.
● Preparing reports and materials for corporate partners, most recently building a successful case to expand the capacity of the organisation’s most profitable event from 150 to 350 participants
RELEVANT VOLUNTEER WORK
Raleigh International, Costa Rica and Nicaragua June - August 2017
● Manage an international group of 18-24 yr old volunteers in completing a community development programme to build a school in an indigenous village of Costa Rica.
● Manage realtions with the local commmunity, builders and tradesmen, local teachers and local villagers.
● Living within the community as a pastoral carer for the volunteers, running group activites and classes for them as well as running their personal development programmes.
● Lead the group a week long trek through Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
Not for Profit (CSR) Programme- Football Link Gambia, UK and Gambia July 2011 - present
Founder and Manager
● Develop and manage a sustainable football development programme spanning Southern Gambia which has so far provided over 400 children with an environment and structure to develop their football skills.
● Attain and manage programme sponsors and partners including; long-term sponsorship with Christ the King Football Club (Midlands) and logistics company GEFCO.
● Manage programme promotion and media coverage. This included interviews with the BBC, The Coventry Telegraph and national Gambian media houses including Point newspaper and The Gambian Observer.
● Form and manage an in-country committee of sixteen influential members from four rivalling towns who had not previously worked together. Managing the Gambian committee entailed appointing roles and chairing meetings in which we discussed the programme and how to implement and develop it.
● Financially manage the programme. This involved using relevant databases to set budgets, monitor expenditure, draw-up forecasts, risk management and ensure that all income and expenditure was monitored and recorded to present to sponsors and stakeholders.
Raleigh International, Kerala, India July 2009 - September 2009
● Work as part of a team of 16 along with local masons to build Eco Sanitary Units for a village in Southern India.
● Manage the team members who struggled to engage with the work to find a way to develop their motivation and group relationships.
Shelter Box, Cornwall January - 2009
Disaster Relief Trainee
● Selected to take part in intensive disaster relief training designed to prepare relief workers to be deployed to international disaster zones as part of a small team
● 24 hour training activities including team leadership in emergency drills and disaster preparedness.
ADDITIONAL ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITES
● CELTA trainee
● Languages - Spanish (written and spoken to an intermediate/advanced level), French (written and spoken to an intermediate level)
● Qualified Yoga Alliance Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher (2018)
● Qualified ASA Level 1 Swimming Teachere
● Accomplished in Microsoft Office 2010, EstiPC, Coral Draw as well as CAD at a basic level.
● Duke of Edinburgh Award; Bronze and Gold
● Student Representative for my degree course (2008-2011) requiring me to hold regular meetings in order to collate student’s ideas and opinions on the degree programme which I would then present to a board of Lecturers and University Delegates
● Travelled extensively in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Northern Africa and Central America
REFERENCES ON REQUEST
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|