Visit (concealed information)
Which subject(s) do you teach?
What my sessions can offer:
• Accent Reduction
• English as a Second Language
• CV & Interview Skills
• Public Speaking
• Phonics and Phonetics
• Vocal Technique
• Body and Breathing
• Audition Technique
• Acting and Drama School Entry
• Vocal Anatomy and Vocal Health
• Anxiety and Stress Management
- What kind of experience do you have?
I currently teach Film and TV at PQA Solihull and have worked with children from 3 years old. I am dyslexic myself so I can cater for different types of learners. I always aim to get the best out of my students. One size does not suit all, as I have found out throughout my education. There's always fun in learning.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• MA Professional Voice Practice, BA Acting
• Up to date DBS certificate
stress management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest life coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, public speaking lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£41||Not available|
|5 hours||£1||£6||Not available|
|10 hours||£1||£11||Not available|