My style involves first deeply understanding the theory behind concepts, and then putting it into practice. I put an emphasis on problem solving and being able to adapt to different question styles. I am flexible and can easily adjust my teaching methods to suit your needs.
I am currently studying Biomedical Engineering at Imperial College London. I did maths, physics and biology at A level and can offer lessons in any of these subjects, including further maths, as well as at GCSE level or lower. I contribute articles to a physics web site and am also involved with running the site. I also am fluent in Spanish.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2010 – 2017 The Royal Latin School, Buckingham
2017 – Present; Imperial College London
Currently studying Biomedical Engineering MEng .
English Language A
English Literature A
Physical Education A
Religious Studies A
Government and Politics B
UKMT Senior Mathematics Challenge Gold Award and European Kangaroo
Duke of Edinburgh Bronze and Gold Award
Trek Bicycle, Milton Keynes 2013 (voluntary work)
Learnt and applied a range of skills:
• Working in a team with mechanics to build bicycles.
• Organising and coordinating orders by communicating with other departments and using Excel Spreadsheets.
• Designing the interior of a new store using Google Sketchup Pro with a team of experts.
• Experiencing a retail environment in a Trek store, providing a quality service to customers.
The Film Place, Buckingham 2014 (voluntary work)
• Sold tickets, confectionary items and drinks to cinema customers.
• Improved administrative and financial skills.
Gardening, Buckingham 2015
• Marketed to clients and negotiated prices.
• Worked in a team to complete tasks to a timescale.
• Work involved difficult, physical tasks in poor weather conditions.
Lifeguard, Buckingham 2016-2017
• Worked in a team to ensure the safety of all pool users.
• Regularly trained in first aid and lifesaving.
• Performed first aid when necessary.
• Took on leadership and responsibility.
Press Officer, Imperial College London Rugby Club 2017 – Present
• Responsible for running social media pages.
• Writing and collating match reports.
• Organising photo shoots.
• Organising charity work for the club.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
• Bletchley Rugby Club player since 2007.
• The Royal Latin School U15 Girls’ rugby team coach. This has enabled me to improve my leadership and motivational skills.
• Charity work: In July 2016 I went to India to work with the charity, Animators for Rural Multipurpose Development Society to build a school for children of the lower castes.
• Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology.
• Committee member of Imperial College Rugby Club: responsible for helping to run the club in a leadership position.
• Other interests include cooking, reading and current affairs.
• I am proficient at using a computer and have a good working knowledge of MS Office and C.
• I am fluent in Spanish and have a good level of spoken French and German.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|