I am an overseas student in my final year Postgraduate, give lessons to Diploma level and basic level of engineering subjects. My method of teaching -
(1) Presentation of information in details with examples.
(2) Discussion methods
(3) Giving practical examples to explain clearly and real world project knowledge
(4) At the end a short assessment
Diligent and success-driven tutor, specialized in Masters in Information & Communication Engineering with an experience of 6 years. Hardworking and passionate in educating student about modern Technology. Encouraging students to develop their study skills and helps to grow interest in new technologies. Effective communicator and resourceful teacher who has a proven ability to enhance students’ performance to shape a better world for the students and empower them with knowledge.
2017 – 2019 Pursuing MSc Information and Communication Engineering with Industry, University of Leicester, UK
Relevant modules related to this subject – MATLAB, Modelling and classification of data, High reliability embedded system, Digital communication, Radio communication, Real time signal processing, Design of discrete system.
2013 – 2016 2:1 class Bachelor in Technology Electronics and Communication Engineering, WBUT University, India
Relevant modules related to this subject – MATLAB, Digital Electronics and Integrated circuits, EM theory and Transmission lines, Signals and Systems, Circuit theory and Networks, Digital signal processing, Microprocessor and microcontrollers, Embedded system, Wireless communication networks, Satellite communication and remote sensing, Values and Ethics in profession.
2010 – 2013 2:1 class Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineering, IASE Deemed University, India
Relevant modules related to this subject – Electronics devices and circuits, Digital electronics, Networks and Filters and transmission lines, Microwave engineering.
2009 – 2010 2:1 class Secondary Education, ST. Xavier Institution, India
Relevant work experience
Summer 2016 Internship, Ideal Associates, Kolkata
• Six months as a member of a team gained experience in management and relationship building with clients.
• Working together with a team of 20 people established my leadership skills.
• Organised meetings, working in projects, looking after the tasks enhanced my time management skills and prioritize different tasks.
• Converting the engineering drawings of the projects into AUTOCAD designs helped me to learn Design and boosted my analytical skills.
Additional work experience
December 2014 – January 2015 Trainee Steel Authority OF India (SAIL), Power plant industry, India
• Enhanced my career one step ahead after gaining field experience from this well recognised power plant.
• Learned application of machines related to control system and embedded system which boosted my knowledge related to my electronics subject.
• Improved my problem analytical skills by engaging me as a part of their huge projects.
2015 November – 2016 May Team Project as a part of my Undergraduate project
• Designed a quadcopter with an objective to communicate it with a Bluetooth device and controlled via wireless device.
• Learned hardware software implementation by relating the Quadcopter with a program based device.
• Acquired knowledge in soldering and fabrication skills including making a power harness and digital-analogue motor control device while assembling the Quadcopter
2017 September - 2018 September Course representative of my course in University of Leicester.
• Includes handling colleagues and their problems regarding academics helps me to build my mental skills.
• Attending board meetings of the engineering department, discussion of new ideas of improvement and issues related university. Taking surveys in university regarding modules and the issues faced by my peers, assisting me to grow my self-esteem.
• Become an interface between the tutor and tutee build my communication skills stronger.
• Studying and being a staff simultaneously in the university gained me a whole new experience of management.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||Not available|