I am a civil engineering graduated who has taken a fondness to teaching. I enjoy teaching and helping those in the field of math and physics. My methodology has been proven to work and the best way to advance a student's academic goals is to identify weaknesses in subjects and turn those into strengths. I have found that through one on one tutoring, I can focus my attention on getting students closer to achieving the grades they want as long as they put forth the effort.
I have been a tutor and private tutor for students in the primary and secondary level for over 6 years. My experience stems from working at a tutoring center that typically enrolls over 100 students. During the summer, I would be responsible for 20 students that allows me to create a curriculum that would advance their study skills and prepare them for subjects they would be taking for the upcoming school year.
Rates for primary level students are 15/hr
Secondary level 20/hr (depending on subject)
Subjects will also vary depending on difficulty. Please message me for rates!
UC Campus Tutoring Center, Garden Grove, CA
[January 2003 – September 2006] [September 2013 - January 2015]
Tutor and Private Tutor
• Instructed diverse group of students ranging from middle school to university levels in all subjects including English, math and physics.
• Organized and developed summer teaching curriculum for a group of 20 students to advance their study skills and prepare for the upcoming year in grammar, reading, writing and math.
• Conducted bi-weekly private sessions for ESL students to focus on student’s weaknesses.
• Improved student’s progress and test scores with personalized attention to strengths.
• Retained students year after year from noticeable improvement in academia.
Fuscoe Engineering, Irvine, CA
[November 2005 – November 2008]
• Directed a team of engineers to meet deadlines and client requests.
• Produced reports for multi-million dollar urban residential development.
• Implemented and improved work flow strategies amongst team members for efficient time management of projects and larger tasks.
• Communicated daily with clients to address any concerns and questions.
City of Newport Beach, Newport Beach, CA
[June 2005 – February 2006]
• Delivered plans and reports to clients within the city.
• Prepared documents and exhibits for quick turnaround upon client’s request.
• Processed plans of large development projects to meet city ordinance requirements.
University of California, Irvine, Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
[September 2002 – June 2006]
• Specialization – Structural Engineer
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£17||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£15||£200|