I am a patient, diligent, empathetic and organised educator.
I am passionate about coming alongside and encouraging students. I love inspiring students and helping them to gain more confidence in their learning.
I also consistently seek to equip every student with the knowledge and materials to excel in a safe, professional, dynamic, technology-enhanced, and thus enjoyable learning environment.
Hello, I am a native English Exam Specialist and a Senior Educator, currently completing my PhD. I work with both UK and US education systems. I am also an Executive Film Producer and a Script Editor working on a film.
I am a teacher, an examiner and a teacher trainer (CELTA, PGCE, TEFL). I teach English (Language and Literature), Humanities (History, Religious Education, Religious Studies, Citizenship) and Education (e.g. Pedagogy). My students are aged 9 to adults, and my lessons take place online. I am here to help you enhance your critical thinking skills and progress to an exceptional level of understanding.
I thoroughly enjoy teaching and learning. I have gained a distinction and an award for my teaching skills. I am passionate about coming alongside, inspiring and encouraging students to positively influence their communities via education. I also consistently seek to equip every student with the knowledge and materials to excel in a safe, professional, dynamic, technology-enhanced, and thus enjoyable learning environment.
I have successfully taught a range of subjects and exam revision techniques to students from the UK and all over the world. I have reviewed, invigilated and administered key exams and exam components (such as Edexcel, OCR, AQA, Cambridge exams), assessed and moderated coursework, and internally verified teachers' marking. I currently provide online tutoring for English and religious studies at degree, A-level and GCSE.
As an educator and an examiner I have:
*Helped students gain awards for excellent achievement and progress
*Focused on enhancing and developing the academic, cognitive, visual, kinaesthetic, audio and behavioural skills of students
*Taught special needs students
* Formulated new lesson plans, reports, assessment plans, and tests
* Adapted curriculum criteria to suit student needs
* Created successful innovative sections of the specific set-curriculum to suit students` needs
* Assessed and recorded student daily, weekly and monthly progress
* Created songs and lively gestures to advance student learning and comprehension
* Developed a suitable differentiated educational program and structure
*Helped to advance student academic, physical, and verbal levels
* Planned and led frequent parent-teacher liaison meetings to discuss and evaluate student progress
* Prepared student school performances
* Diligently researched and implemented effective ways to advance student learning and social skills
*Trained and interviewed exceptional academics
My hobbies include singing, playing the guitar and the harp, travelling and meeting new people.
It would be a joy to help you excel in your learning!
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£29|