I am a young and dynamic tutor in the person of Solomon Semavor. Currently a CIMA student at the Strategy Level. I also had straight "A"s at the Cambridge A'level examinations. My teaching style is a student-first approach. Patience is key to get the student to understand what is being taught as well as being able to explain what they've learnt. Its a gradual process but very effective as understanding will be demonstrated by a lot of question answering.
I've taught many colleagues over the years as well as people in lower levels of study. I've always taken tutoring as a hobby due to my passion and dedication towards it. I am now seeking to take it a step further as a source of alternate income.
Rates vary according to course type or subject. Higher level courses may attract higher rates.
Solomon Kekeli Semavor
P. O. Box 18835, Cantoments
Email: (concealed information)
Tel: (concealed information)
Educational and Academic Background:
• Completed BSC Accounting from Kings University College in May 2017(Affiliated to University of Cape Coast)
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountant(CIMA) currently at Strategy Level
• Graduated Cambridge A-level Examinations in June 2015 at Alpha Beta Christian College
• Completed Chartered Institute of Management Accountant(CIMA) Certificate level in 2014
• Completed Cambridge International Examinations Advanced Examination in 2015 in Economics, Business Accounting.
• Completed Cambridge International Examinations Advanced Subsidiary examination in 2014 in Economics, Business Accounting and General Paper
• Completed Cambridge International Examination International General Certificate of Secondary School Education(IGCSE) in 2013
• Completed the Ghana Education Service Basic Education Certificate Examination in 2011
• Elected SRC President of Kings University College for the 2016/2017 academic year
• Served as personal assistant to the SRC President of Kings University College for the 2015/2016 academic year
• Elected as Head Prefect of Alpha Beta Christian College 2014/2015 academic year
• Served as Presiding Judge in the students’ court for infringement of school rules in Alpha Beta Christian College
• Served as Chairman of Student Representative Council in Alpha Beta Christian College
• Captain of the soccer team for Alpha Beta Christian College for four years
• Table Tennis
• Lawn Tennis
• Excels at servant-leadership
• Able to multi-task and prioritise duties and responsibilities
• Team player
• Great communication skills and interpersonal relationship
• Confident yet humble
• Great public speaker
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Surfing the Web for Research
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|