Can be catered to need. Usually involves weekly quizzes and programming crash courses to prepare for programming exams and assignments. PowerPoint presentations etc.
I will provide all my students with free softwares and e workbooks for better coding exposure. Moreover, I am a personal development coach so I am all about the positive vibes. Give me a week and you will fall in love with coding!
MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Coventry University)
MSc (Res) Electrical and Electronic Engineering (University of Sheffield)
BEng Aerospace Engineering (University of Sheffield)
Teaching since 2013
Singer and musician
A driven and confident Data Scientist with proficiency in collecting, analysing and interpreting large datasets. Adept at creating data regression models and analysing data mining algorithms to deliver detailed insights and execute action-oriented solutions to complex business problems. Have a background in Electronics Engineering and a highly professional awareness in the field of engineering innovations by virtue of outstanding independent research capability. Wanting to work within a professional and forward-moving environment focusing on a career in Big Data and Data Analytics. Highly ambitious, adaptable and innovative; suitable for independent and teamwork tasks.
Coventry University, West Midlands (United Kingdom) Jan 2020 - Feb 2021
MSc in Data Science and Computational Intelligence
• Predicted a high Merit
• Relevant modules include Machine Learning, Advanced Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Management and Data Visualisation
• Proficiency in all Python libraries and IBM Analytics Suite including Big SQL and SPSS Statistics
• Libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Keras, Bayesian Network
The University of Sheffield, South Yorkshire (United Kingdom)
MSc Res in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Sept 2017 - Jan 2019
• Achieved a high Merit, GPA 3.7
• Final year project, composed of designing a new spectrometer to perform electroluminescence readings of semiconducting devices, through the use of instrumentation processes and software programming.
• Relevant modules include XRD and PL analysis and analysis of power semiconductor devices.
BEng in Aerospace Engineering Sept 2014 - June2017
• Achieved a Lower-Second Class Honours, GPA 3.0 in Final University Examinations.
• The final year project undertaken, consisted of optimization and characterization of solar cells for improved efficiency.
• Relevant modules include ‘Communication Electronics’ and ‘Computer Systems and Applications’
PROGRAMMING AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Proficient in Python, R, IBM SPSS, BigSQL, SQL, MATLAB, JAVA, C++, MS-Office, LabView, C.A.D and Project Management
ENGINEERING WORK EXPERIENCE
Data Analyst Intern, Beijing Teamsun technology Co Ltd. Jun 2019 - Dec 2019
• Assisted supervisor to extract data and clean big datasets for China-based businesses and government clients.
• Used Python libraries including Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and Keras.
• Briefly used R and Hadoop MapReduce 2.0 for associated data analysis protocol.
Technology Analyst Intern, Nestle Pakistan Mar 2019 - July 2019
• Reviewed client reports and assisted my line manager in providing custom solutions for clients.
• Worked within a team to brainstorm ideas for the design of IT architectures and business models.
• Responsible for piloting emerging technologies with the assistance of research and development departments.
University of Sheffield PASS Leadership, Facilitator for Mechanic’s Module Sept 2016 - June 2017
• Executed weekly meetings in order to facilitate younger students’ understanding of specific modules.
• Promoted collaborative learning by integrating effective learning strategies and providing students with an opportunity to enhance their academic performance.
• Bridged the gap between students and lecturers by providing weekly debrief sessions.
Sheffield Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE Scheme) June 2016 - Aug 2016
• Assisted my supervisor in researching the potential applications of Deep and Artificial Neural Networks in conjunction with the Gaussian model.
• 8-week summer placement at the University of Sheffield.
Summer Internship at Caterpillar, Pakistan July 2015 - Sept 2015
• Attained the position of an assistant engineer in studying lean methodologies pertaining to maintenance practices in place for machinery while working in an industrial environment.
• Carried through important communication skills necessary for teamwork to ensure efficient completion of tasks.
Global Engineering Challenge Week Jan 2015
• Perfected a team comprising of students from different engineering backgrounds where a solution was to be developed to solve a given engineering problem.
• Succeeded in improving skills such as leadership, cost analysis, teamwork and effective communication were improved.
• Awarded the ‘Best Communicated Solution’ award for providing an efficient and eco-friendly solution.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|