I believe that every student should be armed with strong work methodologies and a desire to always compete with their former selves. In my class, they will learn not only learn how to fall in love with learning and bettering themselves, but how to work smarter and with more efficiency. Once we establish a strong methodological frame, what remains is fun and passion!
Currently working in Architecture and Urbanism and undertaking a double diploma at the University of Cambridge, after having completed my degree with a First Class Honours.
I have been teaching in both French and English for over 6 years - in a wide number of subjects, from literature to design. I have undertaken the IB in 2015 at a 93% score, the GRE in the top 6% scores for written and spoken english, was received at Harvard University and recently graduated Valedictorian - I can prepare students for whatever academic goal they wish to set for themselves - from learning a new subject to getting an offer at the university of their dream.
Tariffs may vary depending on the student's level and age, along with how much support they would like to have - from a simple 1h lesson to a full, step by step progression programme. I am really open to discussing these, and am open to meeting students around King's Cross for a nice lesson at a café!
I offer a wide range of classes:
• Personal and Academic development (primary to undergrad)
This course is for anyone hoping to develop a sustainable, healthy, easy and fun routine to get organised in their studies and future goals. From good learning habits, the setting of new routines and the visualisation of new objectives
• University application prep (preparing for Foundation or Undergrad, funding applications, Fulbright)
Having been received in Ivy League schools in the US and Cambridge in the UK, I've accumulated all the tips and tricks to successfully get your application in, and successfully - all pleasure, no stress.
• Exam Prep (A-Levels, IB, OIB, Baccalaureat, Foundation Diploma, Bachelor level exams, GRE)
• Architecture and Design Courses
Support and tutoring for A-Level Design students, FdA Design and BArch Students (Part 1 and none). From essay writing to crafting the perfect portfolio, this course can adapt to your needs and briefs.
- Design workshops for the Camden and Tower Hamlet councils
- Architecture Tutor at Central St Martins
- University of the Arts Ambassador (Design Discovery)
- OInternational Baccalaureate, Cambridge exam, France, 93%
- Foundation in Arts and Design, Central St Martins, Highest Distinction
- Bachelor of Architecture, Central St Martins, First Class Honours
- Master of Philosophy + Master of Architecture and Urban Design, University of Cambridge
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|