I have achieved great results with many students, as I tailor my lessons to suit each pupil's individual ability and requirements: business, travel, conversation, examinations, etc.
The lessons are very dynamic, interactive and structured according to your needs, pace and learning style.
I am a native Spanish speaker from Central America (Guatemala) who has experience teaching both Spanish and English in Guatemala and the UK. I have taught GCSE Spanish in the UK and all ages in my home country. I am enthusiastic, driven, outgoing and able to cater to all levels and ages.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
2010 – 2015 University Rafael Landivar, Guatemala
Bachelor in Psychology
2010 – 2012 University Rafael Landivar, Guatemala
Annual psychology congress
1998 – 2009 School Sagrado Corazón de Jesús, Guatemala City
Primary- and Secondary School, Bilingual Secretary Diploma.
2002 – 2005 Instituto Guatemalteco Americano (IGA)
English studies: Parade
English 11, 12, 13, 14 Advanced English I, II, III, IV.
April 2018 – December 2019
Oxford Language Centre (Guatemala City and Antigua)
English and Spanish teacher
• Teaching group- and private classes
• Planning lessons and creating resources
• Attending monthly teacher training and CPD events
• Conducting and invigilating Cambridge English exams
• Scheduling lessons for teachers
• Customer service
• Sales – both individual clients and companies
January 2013 – November 2015
Early stimulation school “TOOLS” (Guatemala)
Head teacher of 1 – 3 year old children
Taught pre-mathematics, pre-reading, arts and motor skills to toddlers, as well as tutoring English
three times a week to pre-kindergarten pupils.
• Responsible for all pupils´ well-being including responding quickly to any emergencies.
• Planning creative and personalised lessons for pupils to maintain focus and increase
motivation for learning.
• Creating strategies to make the school year more rewarding, interesting and fruitful for all
March 2011 – September 2011
UNIMER Guatemala, Centro de investigación de mercados
Moderating focus groups for new businesses, evaluating the participants´ behaviour and presenting
• Creating a comfortable environment for the participants of the focus group.
• Establishing a good strategy to cover all the topics needed to evaluate during the focus group
• Interacting with the customer, as well as the companies and formally presenting results.
January 2010 – November 2010
Sagrado Corazón de Jesús School (Guatemala)
Headmaster´s secretary and academic coordination.
• Filing each student´s documents for their personal files, as well as digitalising students’ and
teachers’ personal data.
• Answering calls and solving issues for the secondary level.
• Checking and reporting attendance and behaviour of all students and teachers from the
Language: Spanish (Native), English (C2), French (A1.2).
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|