I am an enthusiastic teacher, and have taught beginners and professionals and everything in between. My classes are always planned around my students needs, working on technique, performance, fitness and brain-muscles connection. My classes are a safe environment to challenge yourself and have fun in.
I am an Italian dance artist with a BA and MA from London Contemporary Dance School. With 5 years of teaching experience, I have taught over 300 students aged 3 to 80, beginners to professionals, in the UK and abroad.
If the lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, there will be a charge of £15 p/hour.
- Start 2 Finish (2019): PE dance and afternoon dance and gymnastics clubs in Primary Schools. South Shields
- London School of Rovereto (summer 2016&2018): English as a foreign language to 6-14 years old students in Italy. North Italy
- Dance City (2018): Contemporary dance. Participants aged 7-60. Newcastle and Sunderland
- Fertile Ground Dance Company (2018): Primary and secondary schools residencies and curtain raiser choreography Participants aged 6-14. North East of England
- Lost in Translation (2017): Creative dance in schools, creative movement workshops. Participants aged 6-80. Santiago de Chile and Newcastle
- North East Dance Company (2017): Contemporary, nursery ballet. Participants aged 3-15. Shiremoor
- Hawthorn Primary School (2017): Creative dance after school club. Participants aged 6-9. Newcastle
- balletLORENT (2015-2016): Snow White themed workshops. Participants aged 6-9. All over the UK
- The Place (2014-2016): Classes and courses cover teacher. Ballet, contemporary. Participants aged 15-40. London
- CAT The Place (2013-2015): Teacher assistant. Ballet, contemporary, creative. Participants Aged 13-18. London
- Shoelace Express (Fall 2018): by myself and Katherine Whale. Circulate event, FRESH North East, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Erimus (2018): by Robby Graham, Southpaw Dance Company production. Middlesborough Town Hall.
- Fully Grounded (03-07/2018): by Robby Graham and Regina Wielingen, Fertile Ground production. North East England tour.
- Lost in Translation (Spring 2017): by myself and Adam Russell. Santiago de Chile and Newcastle.
- Snow White (2015-2016): by Liv Lorent, balletLORENT production. Extensive UK tour.
- Millionfish (Summer 2016): by Lizzie J Klotz. Dance film.
- I am 8 (2015): by Sally Marie. The Place Theatre, Lilian Baylis Theatre, London.
- Polaris (2014): by Crystal Pite. Sadler’s Wells Theatre, London.
- MA (2015-2017): Distinction, balletLORENT apprentice, London Contemporary Dance School, UK.
- BA(Hons) (2012-2015): First Class, London Contemporary Dance School, UK.
Perfect! Giulia is very talented and a wonderful ballet teacher. She has really helped re spark my interest and love for ballet. I like how she layers and gradually build up the lesson at a good pace. She is very friendly and encouraging and always gives tips on how to get more from the exercise. I would recommend Giulia to anybody wanting to do ballet lessons as she has the skills and knowledge to adapt her class to any ability and individual.
Perfect! If you are organizing your wedding, I guess you are inviting people you love. Don’t you want they will remember your most important day? Giulia helped us to create an amazing choreography on the songs we choose. She was always very close to our necessities with kindness and professionalism. We strongly recommend her to prepare in the best way the day of your wedding
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, contemporary dance lessons for all!
Taking ballet lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£225||£250|