In my opinion, the most important part of learning an instrument is to enjoy playing and be creative. I'll base my lessons on your individual interests, tastes and requirements. I'll keep the right level of challenge in order to keep you steadily progressing.
I have a decade's experience teaching and playing in professional musical performances. I have performed in different cities around the world including Seoul and Berlin.
I have a great love of all kinds of music, and I'm experienced in playing many styles, from rock and blues to soul, jazz, folk, heavy metal and klezmer.
• Three years full-time teaching experience in South Korea
• Taught guitar and drums as a freelance tutor in Berlin for a year
• Educated to degree level in BA Hons Classical & Archaeological Studies (Grade 2:1)
• Qualified in Cambridge Certificate CELTA (120-hour teaching qualification)
• Taught at a British Council accredited school in London for a year
• Over a year's experience teaching guitar full-time in London
I would recommend Rory. I found him a very good tutor he catered for my needs, he broke it all down so I could understand what and why I was doing it. He is easy to get along with and you learn at a pace that suites your needs.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acoustic guitar lessons for all!
Taking electric guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|